100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    The Carrie Mathison reveal was awesome. And her whole show actually.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did find it strange that they'd post a Kindness about her and then a... not so kind one.

She's always come across as a nice person. Do you know differently?
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Carrie Mathison reveal was awesome. And her whole show actually.

Could you point me in the right direction for that one please? :cool:
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Not sure if its creepy or just cultural differences, sounds a bit germaphobic with an understandable dislike of hot weather.

I agree and seeing as he's from where he is they're quite into minimalism etc. I just think he probably made the wrong choice with dates!! That or seeings as he has quite a bit of body hair it's a difficult one to believe. Either way I wouldn't turn him down:p
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Could you point me in the right direction for that one please? :cool:

It is a reveal of a blind from july 20th. If that helps.

It relates to help for ex servicemen.

It is a brilliant tale.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well there was a second Blind saying she was seeking paparazzi attention with her kids. I wasn't convinced.
    Forum Member

Just that she calls the paparazzi and tells her kids to behave in front of the paparazzi. Nothing really bad, as it's pretty obvious she does call the paps herself. At least she doesn't complain about them afterwards, just appreciates her name being out there.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:confused:
    Of course not, its just what's written on a blind items site.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Wow. This A list all movies actress hit on her ex when he came over the other day to drop off their child. Wow.

From CDAN:

Which Harry Potter actor spent eight hours on the phone desperately trying to score a fix for his meth habit when he was on vacation away from his home. He spent the entire time outside on his phone and everyone around him could hear him calling one person after the other asking for help scoring.

From CDAN:

Which former A+ list all movie actor and still a solid B lister in television and movies told his ex he could not spend time with his kids over the holidays because he had caught the flu. Turns out the 23 year old woman he is seeing now told him that she wanted no part of any kids and that if the actor wanted her, that he was going to have to make a choice. He chose the 23 year old.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Here's a slightly less painful way of accessing the site. Not ideal but at least this way there's no crap ads or freezes or endless scrolling...

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/?m=1

(just hit arrow at bottom of screen to see old posts.)

thanks Lexi, that is way better how did you discover that:confused:
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Wow. This A list all movies actress hit on her ex when he came over the other day to drop off their child. Wow.

From CDAN:

Which Harry Potter actor spent eight hours on the phone desperately trying to score a fix for his meth habit when he was on vacation away from his home. He spent the entire time outside on his phone and everyone around him could hear him calling one person after the other asking for help scoring.

From CDAN:

Which former A+ list all movie actor and still a solid B lister in television and movies told his ex he could not spend time with his kids over the holidays because he had caught the flu. Turns out the 23 year old woman he is seeing now told him that she wanted no part of any kids and that if the actor wanted her, that he was going to have to make a choice. He chose the 23 year old.

ooh Harry Potter one is interesting:confused: couldn't find it on site to read comments. I was reading the Trashian reveal comments & thought I recognise that name re Topshop:D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

It's funny how this blind emerged right after the HP actor was snapped on a holiday with his gf. I'm not saying it couldn't be true, but it is suspect, that sometimes these blinds could be matched as captions to the pictures on DailyMail articles.
    Forum Member
    It's funny how this blind emerged right after the HP actor was snapped on a holiday with his gf. I'm not saying it couldn't be true, but it is suspect, that sometimes these blinds could be matched as captions to the pictures on DailyMail articles.

ooh who, I didn't see any holiday snaps:confused: I can't imagine any of them as meth heads to be honest but you never know
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    ooh who, I didn't see any holiday snaps:confused: I can't imagine any of them as meth heads to be honest but you never know

Draco Malfoy. Just google him, and click the DM article. The blind could be added under some pictures so easily.
    Forum Member
    Draco Malfoy. Just google him, and click the DM article. The blind could be added under some pictures so easily.

thanks, I'm not that up on Harry Potter but thought ooh is it meant to be the baddie one & sure enough. He looks skinny & pale but full blown meth head:eek: Hope not & if so get back to England son
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Twitter just now.
    @entylawyer

There are a ton of reveals tomorrow. 830 my time is a good one.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My thoughts EXACTLY.

The girlfriend looked as thin as a rake too. Absolutely awful pictures.

Could just be bad timing, but...
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    thanks, I'm not that up on Harry Potter but thought ooh is it meant to be the baddie one & sure enough. He looks skinny & pale but full blown meth head:eek: Hope not & if so get back to England son

If anyone has a meth habit it'll be doubly hard to conceal in a bit. It's one of the single worst thing to mess up your face very very quickly.

Anyone seen the annual Faces of Meth hall of shame? Within months they look diabolical.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    The Harry Potter one is interesting...I have a feeling it's not one of the main ones, it'll benson eons who is only known for HP.

A Lister one is intriguing too.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Harry Potter one is interesting...I have a feeling it's not one of the main ones, it'll benson eons who is only known for HP.

Didn't one of Malfoy's henchmen have a well-documented drug problem? Not saying its him, obviously, as it was only reported as cannabis at the time but maybe he's moved onto harder stuff?
    Forum Member

There are a few A-listers (?) who have left their wives quite recently or withing 2012 and have now emerged with much younger new gf's so. It wouldn't be that hard to make some good guesses.

One is the Twilight star who emerged recently with his new gf. She is 28 though. Who has a new 23 year old gf?
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

Kindness

This actress had a chance at A list. She was this close and was in a movie that got her nominated for one of the big awards and everything was going great. Then she had a personal tragedy which she does not discuss much and since that time she has worked on her career but other things in her life are more important. For her, she has been focusing on kids, especially those who are terminally ill. Her favourite thing to do which she does at least once a week is to go to a children's hospital and sit and meet with kids and then watch some of her most famous movies. The movies that still make kids scream with delight when she comes visit them. She has tried to get her castmates to come with her because the kids would even love it more but they always say no or they will come some other time. There is one castmate who invariably comes. Apparently there is nothing quite like the smile of a kid who is suffering from cancer when this B list all movie actor walks into the room and sits down and watches the movie with them. If smiles could heal, there would be no sick people when he comes along to visit with our actress.

Nice to see this revealed as Jessica and the Werewolf from the Vampire franchise

ETA to we still have to write it cryptically if it is a kindness?
    Forum Member
    Nice to see this revealed as Jessica and the Werewolf from the Vampire franchise

I was wondering who this one was, would have never guessed it was her/them, but I love her already, this just made me adore her more.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    I was wondering who this one was, would have never guessed it was her/them, but I love her already, this just made me adore her more.

It's very classy, very classy indeed - and now I've developed a small liking for Mimi, still can't stand her singing voice but the last reveal is very nice and decent
  • LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Alexander/Olympias one can't be correct, as he's done TV...
This discussion has been closed.