WillHill offering odds on The Voice to return in 2016

Only_YouOnly_You Posts: 5,976
Forum Member
http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/g/1610307/Specials.html

Seems a little odd to me since it has been confirmed by the BBC and they are already searching the contestants :confused:

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything to get money of people
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV were searching for contestants for Rising Star but that was still axed before it made it on air

(Not saying The Voice won't happen in 2016, it will, but series can be cut even when production has begun)
  • HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member
    If that was the case series 2 would never have happened after the absolute anti climax that was The Voice UK series 1.

I think series 4 has been the best of all four series and the fact they've really gone all out to make Stevie's winners single as successful as possible says a lot.

There will definitely be a fifth series.
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Stevie's success I'm actually much more certain that there will be a Voice next year than I've ever been before, the show is hitting momentum and I can't wait for the next season already!
  • DelightfulDelightful Posts: 1,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My step daughter went to an audition in London yesterday (Sunday), so I would think it must still be on.
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    In a report by the BBC they are planning on axing expensive shows like The Voice and concentrating on public service television.