Options

Dream recorder and itch reader.

potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
Forum Member
If there was such a thing as a dream recorder which allowed you to record your dreams onto DVD would you buy one?

Also, would you buy something called an Itch Reader, which shows up exactly where your itch is, so someone could scratch your itch on your back exactly on the point without you saying ‘up a bit, right a bit, left a bit’..

LOL been thinking about crazy inventions.

You got any?

Comments

• Options
    comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An itch reader LOL - good idea :D
  • Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly is the point of an itch? Pain, yes, it has a purpose. Pleasure, obviously. But itches? Why do we have them?
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inkblot wrote:
    What exactly is the point of an itch? Pain, yes, it has a purpose. Pleasure, obviously. But itches? Why do we have them?
    http://health.howstuffworks.com/question600.htm
  • Options
    diablodiablo Posts: 8,300
    Forum Member
    I'd like a dream recorder. Isn't it odd how you can wake up remembering a very vivid dream, then it fades from your memory after an hour or two.

There would need to be a password system, as some of my dreams are very frightening,lewd or embarrassing. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A dream recorder would be great

But then again other people would make you watch their dreams too - YAWN. Its bad enough having to hear them recount them for hours on end
  • Options
    Granny WeatherwaxGranny Weatherwax Posts: 52,923
    Forum Member
    Both would be good :)
  • Options
    DRofThuganomicsDRofThuganomics Posts: 4,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine would be triple x rated :p
  • Options
    perishedchapterperishedchapter Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I'm not so sure about wanting an itch reader as I am perfectly capable of scratching most of my itches by myself, but I would love the idea of owning a dream recorder for the very reason that if I discuss any of my dreams here on DS, I can upload the recordings of the dreams onto YouTube, and the people here on DS then feel jealous at some of the adventures I have in some of my dreams and provide a much better level of feedback if the have seen the dream for themselves! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not so sure about wanting an itch reader as I am perfectly capable of scratching most of my itches by myself, but I would love the idea of owning a dream recorder for the very reason that if I discuss any of my dreams here on DS, I can upload the recordings of the dreams onto YouTube, and the people here on DS then feel jealous at some of the adventures I have in some of my dreams and provide a much better level of feedback if the have seen the dream for themselves! :)

Oh. You. Again. :yawn:
  • Options
    CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    I suffer from severe eczema, the 'itchometer' would explode after 10 minutes.