DWTS Hall of Fame

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
Forum Member
Now that we are nearing the end of the current season of DWTS, I am starting to feel the early onset of cold turkey, not only for the lack of DWTS, but also the reduced participation in this holy of holies, the DWTS dedicated forum. :)

To that end, I've had an idea which might help to keep things active through the dark danceless winter days. In American sports they have a Hall of Fame to mark the great performers over the years. The HoF (Hall of Fame) inductees are voted on by a panel of judges and to be elected is considered to be a great honour.

So how about we spend the next few months choosing a DWTS HoF, but rather than electing performers, we choose performances, ie the dances themselves.

I suggest the following format:

1 Every week, starting the week following the final, I will submit three dances (with appropriate youtube links) for your consideration.
2 You would then decide on your favourites and award points accordingly (3 to the best dance, 2 to your second favourite and 1 to your least fav).
3 At the end of the week, your scores will be collated and averaged. If a dance achieves above a certain average score, say 2.25, it will gain automatic inclusion in the HoF, if it gains 1.75-2.25, it will be resubmitted at a later date for further consideration, and below 1.75 will be discarded as unworthy of the HoF.

Just a suggestion for your consideration. i'll go ahead if there is enough interest and if there isn't no problem. Any suggestions or improvements are welcome.

Comments

• Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm not looking forward to no DWTS and no SCD either. Got to have something to keep us going:)
  • La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep! Sounds like a pukka idea, look forward to taking part, thanks for setting it all up mscaviy. :D