Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Spoilers Discussion IV

Comments

• Options
    Ghost WorldGhost World Posts: 7,036
    Forum Member
    Tag Team of the Year: JeriShow

Oh My! Moment of the Year: Shawn Michaels superkicks little girl in cafeteria (Monday Night Raw, August)

RAW Guest Host of the Year: Bob Barker

SHOCKER (or Shocking moment) OF THE YEAR: Randy Orton DDT's Stephanie McMahon and kisses her as Triple H is forced to watch (Monday Night Raw)

BREAKOUT STAR OF THE YEAR: Sheamus

EXTREME MOMENT OF THE YEAR: Big Show throws John Cena into a search light at Backlash

MATCH OF THE YEAR: Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker, The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania

SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR: CM Punk
  • Options
    pete_2oo6pete_2oo6 Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see alot of you voting for Sheamus for breakout star of the year.

Question - Would you still have voted for him if he had not won the WWE title last night?
  • Options
    Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
    Forum Member
    SophStar wrote: »
    No the royal rumble winner is gonna be Hornswoggle* :(:p:cool:

*Im joking, although if this happens im so gonna hate myself:o

:eek: dont even joke about things like that

but i think if we dont get cena v thr rock at wm and he doesnt win the belt back tonight, he could take thr rumble
    pete_2oo6 wrote: »

Question - Would you still have voted for him if he had not won the WWE title last night?

i think so yes, sheamus is blood good :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would but only because of the mammoth push he's had - I think Yoshi Tatsu may be the best wrestler of the 4 and McIntyre has a lot more charisma than Sheamus. Washington doesn't even deserve the pixels I'm taking up typing his name out!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Admittedly, thats part of why I voted Sheamus, I was stuck between him and Drew but was leaning slightly to Sheamus, the fact that he won the WWE title helped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nik01 wrote: »

i think so yes, sheamus is blood good :D

And I thought you were a fellow Cena fan :mad::p:D

I cant think if he hadnt won last night what else has he done this year apart from put Jamie Noble out and Kick King in the face :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I cant think if he hadnt won last night what else has he done this year apart from put Jamie Noble out and Kick King in the face :rolleyes:

lol, my cena love hasnt changed, i really sheamus but hes no cena :D, him losing last night will do cena just as much good as it has sheamus for winning, im glad he won last night

i think sheamus has pretty much is champ material
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is that not enough lol

And Nik, when did you desert John *sobs* :cry::cool:

It's just me, Pete and Sophstar now - Go Team Anti-Ginger :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is how I will think it will go now though......

Cena demands a rematch tonight and so does Orton :rolleyes:

Guest host cant decide so they have number 1 contender match.... Orton wins :mad:

Cena comes back fighting vowing to win the Rumble... He does :D

Now who will he challenge....The Undertaker - I can see him keeping the belt until then now after last night.

He challenges the Undertaker as he is the only obvious opponent left for him have a slim chance of loosing his unbeaten streak and plus he tombstoned Cena a few weeks ago..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is that not enough lol

lol, i didnt :(:cry:

cena is still my main man :D, in the long run it will do better for cena not to have the belt for a while, i mean what are people gonna moan about now, cena has just laid down for the new guy so to speak lol, its a good thing, the belt will be back where it belongs (around cena's waist :D)before too long

cena for 2010 rumble winner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is how I will think it will go now though......

Cena demands a rematch tonight and so does Orton :rolleyes:

Guest host cant decide so they have number 1 contender match.... Orton wins :mad:

Cena comes back fighting vowing to win the Rumble... He does :D

Now who will he challenge....The Undertaker - I can see him keeping the belt until then now after last night.

He challenges the Undertaker as he is the only obvious opponent left for him have a slim chance of loosing his unbeaten streak and plus he tombstoned Cena a few weeks ago..

Maybe, but I see a Cena/Gingerface/Orton triple threat match as the ME tonight on Raw - don't care who takes it as long as Orton doesn't.
    lol, i didnt :(:cry:

cena is still my main man :D, in the long run it will do better for cena not to have the belt for a while, i mean what are people gonna moan about now, cena has just laid down for the new guy so to speak lol, its a good thing, the belt will be back where it belongs (around cena's waist :D)before too long

I know you are right, people can't whine about him having long runs as champ, being a royal PITA doing The Champ Is Here promos (which I happen to love :() etc so that can't be a bad thing for the IWC ;). I was also pretty peed off with the lame ending, much as I love him Cena wasn't born to fly and I've never seen someone chuck themselves so hard after realising the table was miles away!

I still think Sheamus was the wrong choice and that he has the charisma of a torn beermat though lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sheamus the new champ? At least its not Cena:D

Although
    Did anyone notice that Cena had the wwe title during the tribute to the troops promo that aired straight after the title match at TLC:rolleyes: and will air this saturday therefore Cena wins title back tonight:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Although
    Did anyone notice that Cena had the wwe title during the tribute to the troops promo that aired straight after the title match at TLC:rolleyes: and will air this saturday therefore Cena wins title back tonight:mad:
    But according to what I've seen on another forum they announce that it's pre-recorded so it might not be that much if an indication
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,864
    Forum Member
    I'd give TLC a 7/10, overall I'd say it was worth £15.

I never expected Sheamus to actually win the title, there aren't many genuine shocks these days, so this was a welcome surprise.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I know you are right, people can't whine about him having long runs as champ, being a royal PITA doing The Champ Is Here promos (which I happen to love :() etc so that can't be a bad thing for the IWC ;). I was also pretty peed off with the lame ending, much as I love him Cena wasn't born to fly and I've never seen someone chuck themselves so hard after realising the table was miles away!

I still think Sheamus was the wrong choice and that he has the charisma of a torn beermat though lol

keeping cena way from the belt for a while is a good thing, tho i have a bit of a feeling he may win it back tonight, the smarks must have felt like thay go hit by a bus last night hahaha

lol i agree with cena not being made to fly :D hes really not that happy up there is he

i really see somthing in sheamus, he needs to work on his mic skills and build his character but, he really has the bare bones of what it takes, im looking forward to se what he can really do

Although

like i said above i fear cena could win it back tonight, we had king after last nights match making excuses so something is going to happen tonight i just hope thats not the case and cena will go nuts and turn heel haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

like i said above i fear cena could win it back tonight, we had king after last nights match making excuses so something is going to happen tonight i just hope thats not the case and cena will go nuts and turn heel haha

Officially, as I stated last night, that's all I want for Christmas, I'm not greedy like. I'd just like a Bad Bad Man :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i really see somthing in sheamus, he needs to work on his mic skills and build his character but, he really has the bare bones of what it takes, im looking forward to se what he can really do

I would start by giving him a tan last night think it was Cole or Striker said he looks like a corpse or the walking dead :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Officially, as I stated last night, that's all I want for Christmas, I'm not greedy like. I'd just like a Bad Bad Man :D

lol, mine too, im sure santa could grant us that wish at least, iv kind of been good this yeah, have you? :D:D;)
    I would start by giving him a tan last night think it was Cole or Striker said he looks like a corpse or the walking dead :D

i think it was king that said he looked like a corpse, it was the best line of the night :D:D

if they look after sheamus he should be here for a very long time, hopfully long enough to get some colour lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    keeping cena way from the belt for a while is a good thing, tho i have a bit of a feeling he may win it back tonight, the smarks must have felt like thay go hit by a bus last night hahaha

lol i agree with cena not being made to fly :D hes really not that happy up there is he

A one day reign for Sheamus would make him look worse than if he had actually lost last night, so I hope that doesn't happen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, if the belt is taken off him tonight it will do him more damage than losing last night would have done.

I have just logged my vote for Queen Maryse in Divas of the year :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, my cena love hasnt changed, i really sheamus but hes no cena :D, him losing last night will do cena just as much good as it has sheamus for winning, im glad he won last night

i think sheamus has pretty much is champ material
    TRAITOR :p

Is that not enough lol

LOL

I love Cenas waist

He shall still be your main man, you co manage team drool so you have no choice :D
    Maybe, but I see a Cena/Gingerface/Orton triple threat match as the ME tonight on Raw - don't care who takes it as long as Orton doesn't.

Lol!

I dont mind the title on Orton , he is kinda awesome hah.
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Nominees for Tag-Team of the Year:
    -Chris Jericho & Big Show (JeriShow)

Nominees for "Oh My!" Moment of the Year:
    -HBK superkicks little girl in cafeteria (RAW, August)

Nominees for RAW Guest Host of the Year:
    -Seth Green (creator, Robot Chicken)

Nominees for Most Shocking Moment of the Year:
    -CM Punk beats Jeff Hardy & forces him out of WWE

Nominees for Breakout Star of the Year:
    -Sheamus

Nominees for Extreme Moment of the Year:
    -Jeff Hardy dives off 20-foot ladder onto CM Punk at SummerSlam

Nominees for WWE Diva of the Year:
    -Mickie James

Nomnees for Match of the Year:
    -HBK vs. Undertaker (WrestleMania 25)

Nominees for Superstar of the Year:
    -CM Punk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alfie2008 wrote: »
    A one day reign for Sheamus would make him look worse than if he had actually lost last night, so I hope that doesn't happen.
    I agree, if the belt is taken off him tonight it will do him more damage than losing last night would have done.

yeah, i would think almost everyone wouldnt wnat that to happen, i hope it doesnt but you never know
    SophStar wrote: »
    TRAITOR :p

I love Cenas waist

He shall still be your main man, you co manage team drool so you have no choice :D

:(:(:cry:

cena has a nice waist :D

i would never leave team drool lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek::eek: at jericho taking that bump of the table, has the poor love still got a face left lol

an enjoyable ppv, every match was soild, not to bad at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has anyone here ever subsribed to wweclassics.com?

I remember I tried to subscribe a few years ago, but the site wouldn't accept my details so I just gave up.
This discussion has been closed.