Options

Two weeks to go for the black ops midnight release

roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
Forum Member
✭✭
Cant believe we only now have two weeks to wait until black ops get released at midnight

Going on the queues for my store last year mw2, people had started to queue round 10:30

Guess this year, going to see more people queuing

My local gamstation store is telling everyone queue early to get the goodies which they are giving away

Comments

• Options
    wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    I suppose the time will fly by when your chatting to all the fellow gamers, swapping online IDs etc.
  • Options
    carguy143carguy143 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine pre ordered from Asda. I am working 11.30-8.15pm so will head straight over to asda after work and have the next day booked off work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me like an idiot left it to late to pre-order so I'll have to wait until the next lot of stock to get my hands on a copy.
  • Options
    jubalcjubalc Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    bob2005 wrote: »
    Me like an idiot left it to late to pre-order so I'll have to wait until the next lot of stock to get my hands on a copy.

Are you telling me Asda have stopped taking pre-orders?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Around my way they have stopped I'll have to wait or shop around on launch day. so depressing!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Had to get mine from HMV as Game didnt have any Hardened Edtions left to pre order, gutted as i wont get to use the Game Card.

Anyone know if HMV will also be giving away goodies on the midnight release, should i head along earlish??

So glad i booked off work the 8th-12th November :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rennieboy wrote: »
    Had to get mine from HMV as Game didnt have any Hardened Edtions left to pre order, gutted as i wont get to use the Game Card.

Anyone know if HMV will also be giving away goodies on the midnight release, should i head along earlish??

So glad i booked off work the 8th-12th November :):)

All depends on each store, if they give away goodies

In my shopping centre, there will be 6 shops opening at midnight, all of them with in walking distance of other shops

and here what is being offered as goodies, our gamestation is opening at 11:30 for trade in, and raffle prizes

Asda Guide book+t-shirt
    Game unknown goodies
    Gamestation Wallpaper, avatar
    HMV Unknown goodies
    Blockbuster Vouchers worth £28
    G-Force Nothing as of yet
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anywhere selling them at a cheap price this year with the pre-order like ASDA did last year?

They aren't doing it this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrubber wrote: »
    Is anywhere selling them at a cheap price this year with the pre-order like ASDA did last year?

They aren't doing it this year.

From what I have heard there is a few deals which might be happening in asda

Trade in games, and get BO for half price, similar to gamestation

Game selling fro £40 but this includes stratergy guide and t-shirt: this has already been confirmed, so at £40 this is a good deal

Game sold on its own, and no trade in....around £30 nothing is concrete
  • Options
    darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    In my gamestation, trade in medal of honor and get black ops for £12.99:eek: