What can we expect after this Saturday?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
Forum Member
We have had episodes 1-4 movie style posters since TBoSJ was aired (maybe just before) and we after Hide has aired we will be entering the 5-8 episode block.

Do we think we are going to get those posters? Or just 5-7 and the Finale Poster held back to the final week of this run's broadcast...I guess spoilers will be less and less common now if the rumours that the Finale leads into the 50th...

Comments

• PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed the posters and I don't mind them so long as the episode title doesn't spoil the episode too much. If the finale has a very spoilery title (I don't know what it is so please no one say) then I'd rather not find it out until it pops up on my TV screen.
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Console Shock; Or being in which the Doctor discovers his former selves in the attic; a comedy operetta with ironies shewn and good connexions made'?

If I had to guess, posters will probably be forthcoming — unless they held them back for the mid-series publicity and then formed the opinion that the posters aren't generating the publicity they wanted, or something like that.
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Piipp wrote: »
    I've enjoyed the posters and I don't mind them so long as the episode title doesn't spoil the episode too much. If the finale has a very spoilery title (I don't know what it is so please no one say) then I'd rather not find it out until it pops up on my TV screen.
    Nobody knows that episode title yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piipp wrote: »

Don't worry the titles not a spoiler. Moffat's said in DWM that the title is teasery and worrying. OK that didn't help did it.