PS4 ejecting disk

MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know that a lot of people had this problem on launch, but I only bought my PS4 about three weeks ago with Infamous sons. I've been playing it often, and JUST then, it ejected out Assasins Creed: Black Flag, and made the eject sound about every 10 seconds, even when there was no disk in it.

It won't accept disks either.

Why is this happening? Like I said, I know it was common with the initial batch of PS4s, but this is like, nearly 6 months after release. I tried going into safe mode, then picking option 5, but it carried on doing it.

Are there any other solutions other than contact Sony?

Comments

• GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you tried adjusting the manual eject screw?

Here is a guide https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5061
  • zooropazooropa Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Sorry its a bit late only just see the post,mine did this a few weeks back and i completely panicked as ive only had my ps4 a few months,done a search on the web and found its quite a common fault with a handful of ps4s...all i did was shut-down ps4 completely,soon as its off take the power lead out of the back of console and keep pressing the power button until the beeps stop,soon as its stops put lead back in and boot up the ps4,mines been fine since ;-)