EE: Cindy Jr

MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm sorry for starting this thread but does anyone know when Cindy Jr returns? Or even if she returns?? Surely she has to as there's still story to tell with the baby, but I don't get why they'd get rid of her at THIS time. She isn't on the cast listings from what I can see for the next week, either. I really like her, too.

Comments

• J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she's back - Mimi Keene has really been great in these last few episodes and has got better since she started.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is back the funeral week. Its not clear if she goes away again after that but I don't think she is leaving because they have invested too much in her character. The pregnancy plot was a waste of time if she leaves for good and aside from Terry I don't think the Spraggans are leaving.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    She was seen in the pics for the funeral.
    I really like her. Think Ian treated her really harshly even though he was grieving.
    Totally alienated her which I think makes her rebel more.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She isn't in the credits up until the 6th May, however Lucy is listed as a cast member on the 5th. I wonder if we'll see a flash back.
  • issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Hope she comes back!
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I like her. Beale needs a toecapping for the way he treated her.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I've grown to like her too, hopefully Ian starts treating all his children with the right care. Yes Cindy isn't his biological daughter, but there is an indication that Ian very much cares for her and sees her as his own.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was odd to bring Cindy jr back into the show & I didn't like Mimi's interpretation of her to start with; however I've also grown to like her & the past week she's acted the part brilliantly. Suspect she'll be back soon as it would be a waste to throw the character away so soon after bringing her back.