Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if Alex's new girlfriend will feature in the next series?
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Made In Chelsea returns on the 13th October - Trailer on E4
  • MakinItHappenMakinItHappen Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Jamie acted annoyed but it looked a bit fake (as does a lot of their "acting").

Alik and Bilie are definitely in London right now for the next series filming. Looks like Alik is staying with Louise from twitter.

You don't actually believe that's really where she's staying right?

This stuff is scripted. Stop being delusional.
  • MakinItHappenMakinItHappen Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if Alex's new girlfriend will feature in the next series?

What?

That;s his real life girlfriend and not his girlfriend on 'set'. 'Set' being made in chelsea.

Why would they ask her to be a character and actress on made in chelsea, unless she has worked in reality tv acting before?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What?

That;s his real life girlfriend and not his girlfriend on 'set'. 'Set' being made in chelsea.

Why would they ask her to be a character and actress on made in chelsea, unless she has worked in reality tv acting before?

None of them had worked in reality TV before. Stevie's girlfriend Poppy wasn't a reality TV actress and she was in a few episodes before they split.

It's not all fake, y'know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't actually believe that's really where she's staying right?

This stuff is scripted. Stop being delusional.

Calm down. You don't know whether it's all scripted or not any better than any other viewer. Being rude doesn't strengthen your argument in any way.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy's sister is joining the cast and Stephanie is back as a main cast member.
  • brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up on the New York series, i seem to have missed a few things - Lucy and Proudlock??:o
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,871
    Forum Member
    Think someone told Spencer he was going to be in TOWIE from now on and he had his hair cut accordingly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam must be one of the most irritating people on earth
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    I only started watching the show fairly recently so I've found it from series one on sky box sets.

Gonna be my new TV addiction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I only started watching the show fairly recently so I've found it from series one on sky box sets.

Gonna be my new TV addiction.

It was great when Caggie, Millie, Hugo etc were in it in the first few series
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Toff, not really keen on Tiff so far. :) Not too fussed about Andy either. Lonan & Will seem alright. I don't mind Sam, he lightens things up! Ewww at Spencer's haircut, need more Rosie! :D
  • knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have never put Lucy & Proudlock together in a million years, but something about the way she is around him makes me think she actually does genuinely like him.
    I have thought he seems the nicest guy since he's been on the show, so hope with more airtime and a 'storyline' he doesn't turn out to be as bad as the others! Also wish he'd cut his hair and stop wearing those hats!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does spencer look like? Maybe he's been watching too much Grease.

This lot are more likeable than the towie lot tho.
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    The editor of TV Choice said on Radio Solent last night that she expects Tiff and Toff to become the favourite names for pairs of cats.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    The editor of TV Choice said on Radio Solent last night that she expects Tiff and Toff to become the favourite names for pairs of cats.

:) I like that.

It occurred to me, that the new leather jacket spencer was sporting with that hair, he kinda looked like Alec... Does he harbour feelings for Louise still? And Alec just comes across as needy and controlling... Can't see this ending well at all.

Kinda loving the coy Lockheart and Lucy stuff :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do they always have to have a 2 people after the same person storyline? They're doing it again with Alek, Louise and Andy. I find Andy's sudden re-interest in Louise more creepy than Alek's behaviour. It's annoying for Alek to have Andy sniffing around again.

Lucy and Proudlock are very sweet together. I hope they just keep it between the two of them and don't introduce complications (e.g. Jamie, some other woman).

I find Tosh a bit pointless and she keeps getting included randomly. Is she actually friends with them? Tiffany just looks very nervous.

Where is Riley? She was such a spare part in New York so she may have been written out.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have never put Lucy & Proudlock together in a million years, but something about the way she is around him makes me think she actually does genuinely like him.
    I have thought he seems the nicest guy since he's been on the show, so hope with more airtime and a 'storyline' he doesn't turn out to be as bad as the others! Also wish he'd cut his hair and stop wearing those hats!
    I like Lucy and I like Proudlock, so I hope things work out for them.

Lucy needs to break the silly connection with Jamie. He's far too immature.

I hope there won't be as much emphasis on Binky this season. She showed a really unpleasant side during all the Mytton nonsense.

Andy needs to remember how miserable things were with Louise and how he couldn't trust her. No need to go down that road again. Let Alik have her.
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiff seems like a replacement for Riley who was such a drip in the end.

Not keen on the hipster personal trainers. But I rarely like new people, took an age to warm to Lucy and she's now the best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proudlock and Lucy have some crackling chemistry and Lucy seems really into him . It has been a long time since I've seen that ( Caggie and Spencer ). I just hope Proudlock doesn't turn out to be like the others.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,192
    Forum Member
    I missed it last night might give it a miss as I like proudlock but the fact he's got with lucy or is going to means he'll cheat and become like the others as it's all they do with the boys. I mean 2 series ago alex was a nice guy this year he's a jerk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I really hope they don't ruin Proudlock's character.

Lucy seems sweetly vulnerable around him.
  • ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    Yeah I really hope they don't ruin Proudlock's character.

Lucy seems sweetly vulnerable around him.

Agree on this. I know most people think it's a showmance, and I may just be really gullible, but I don't think Lucy is good enough of an actress to be that convincingly awkward/giggly. She's definitely out of her comfort zone. Whether that's because she feels awkward because she genuinely likes him, or if it's because she feels awkward because she's being made to act out a romance with a friend, who knows?

I do believe they get on very well as mates, and that's always a good start. I also believe that out of all the people on there, Proudlock and Lucy are some of the least likely to do something just for attention/a storyline. Again, I could be wrong. They are all on a structured reality show after all!

Still- I've thought for a while (last series or the one before) that if Proudlock hadn't been attached, they would make a good couple (as different as they seem, I think a lot of the things they value a person are the same). It could all blow over anyway- one date and it could be done!
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are Fran and Cheska not in this series?:confused: