What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just discovered without a trace and loving it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I'm currently watching Pretty Little Liars, only on season 1 so far though.
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'm 10 minutes from finishing season two of The OC. I'll be moving on to season three tonight.

I've never seen that, is it any good? I remember years ago meeting one the actors from that show, being introduced to him in a theatre bar by someone, shaking his hand but not having a clue who he was, lol! He seemed very nice and we chatted for a couple of minutes about the play we'd both seen. Still not sure I've seen him in anything since but I was told he was most known for the O.C.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Finished watching motive season two last night, this show is really good. Next is banshee which we gave on planner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I'm watching Tru Calling, Bob's Burgers and The O.C.
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'm 10 minutes from finishing season two of The OC. I'll be moving on to season three tonight.

I'm well into the first season. It's a great show, with a more well thought out story than some other teen dramas you'd find.
  • GibraltarianGibraltarian Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    After watching Hill Street Blues and NYPD Blue, and having Homicide Life on the Street Still pending, I also identified In the heat of the Night as a potential series to watch. has anybody watched this. This is one show which I recall from its original airing date, but never watched at all.

My interest in the show has been piued now that it has been annouced that a new remake (of what was originally a film) is in development.

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/mgm-tv-prepping-in-the-heat-of-the-night-series-with-tate-taylor-warren-littlefield-exclusive-1201291898/
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    season three of the OC
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »

Thanks for the link. So, 23% of us binge-watch frequently in the UK! I particularly enjoyed that parody story involving two folks who after binge-watching then tried to force the writers of Battlestar Galactica to write another season. :D
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Just finished season 2 of Graceland.

What the bloody f**k happened between seasons??? Totally abysmal. Nothing good to say about it at all.
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Duplicate.
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished watching Beverly Hills 90210 season 8 now I'm going to watch Beverly Hills 90210 season 9.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Slowly making my way through Penny Dreadful, and quickly through The Big Bang Theory at the moment.
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're on series 2 of Breaking Bad at the moment! I'm so gutted I never discovered this till now! My daughter was going on about it years ago and when she told me what it was about I thought - absolutely not!
    It is the best piece of television I have ever seen and utterly addictive!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Slowly making my way through Penny Dreadful, and quickly through The Big Bang Theory at the moment.

I absolutely loved Penny Dreadful. It was much better than I was expecting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Once upon a time - Season 2
    Supernatural - Season 2
    OITNB - rewatching Season 1
    House of Cards - Season 1

just finished

Switched at birth - season 4 (i think)
    Criminal minds - Season 9
    The Fosters - Season 2 (part 1)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Currently binge-watching:

Lost
    Big Bang Theory
    House
    Grey's Anatomy
    Haven
  • TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Good wife - Season 2
    Homeland - Season 3
    Walking Dead - Season 4
  • endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    I'm working my way through scrubs but only doing series 1-8. Don't watch the last series where they become teachers as it doesn't feel right.
    Forum Member
    Just finished Tru Calling, and what a fantastic concept and mythology it had going at the end. So much potential, but cancelled after 26 episodes...Always the way.

I'm working my way through Friends and CSI from the beginning.
  • MadsocksMadsocks Posts: 3,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat2 wrote: »
    Finished watching motive season two last night, this show is really good. Next is banshee which we gave on planner.

Finished Motive last night, it's absolutely superb. Love it!

Currently watching Season 2 of Major Crimes and Season 2 of Rizzoli & Isles.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arrow season 2, I was rather late in the game to watch Arrow as I only started last week and have become hooked.
  • EmolgaEmolga Posts: 47,272
    Forum Member
    Season four of The Walking Dead.
  • MrsSkittlesMrsSkittles Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    I've just finished Roseanne and am now alternating between Cheers and Married with Children. On season 2 of both of these
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have just ploughed my way through all 7 seasons of the Sopranos, three episodes to go (third time I've watched it all the way through) having been left with a big hole after finishing Breaking Bad. Pity there aren't more TV shows of this quality so I wouldn't have to keep rewatching them.