Adsl Comparison Table

PretinamaPretinama Posts: 6,069
Forum Member
Hello. I am looking to upgrade to broadband and have done some google searches (and searched in this forum) but I don't seem to be able to find anywhere that has a comparison of UK broadband providers. I currently use AOL on dialup and quite like AOL but I would like to see what else is available.

Does anyone know of a website etc. that lists providers and what they offer?

I have taken a look at "adslguide" but the comparison seems to just look at speed etc - I am more interested in things like availability; download limits; cost; storage etc.

Any help gratefully received.

Have a nice day!

Comments

• flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    adslguide.org
  • PretinamaPretinama Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    flagpole wrote:
    adslguide.org

Hello. Yeah I looked there but from what I can tell it only gives comparisons of speed and similar things. I am looking for a fuller comparison table. I shall try there again later and see if there is something I have missed :)

Have a nice day!
  • sean2003sean2003 Posts: 2,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mac_boy wrote:
    Hello. I am looking to upgrade to broadband and have done some google searches (and searched in this forum) but I don't seem to be able to find anywhere that has a comparison of UK broadband providers. I currently use AOL on dialup and quite like AOL but I would like to see what else is available.

Does anyone know of a website etc. that lists providers and what they offer?

I have taken a look at "adslguide" but the comparison seems to just look at speed etc - I am more interested in things like availability; download limits; cost; storage etc.

Any help gratefully received.

Have a nice day!

PIPEX PIPEX PIPEX
  • dslrocksdslrocks Posts: 7,207
    Forum Member
    I can knock one up for you as I've got nothing else to do today ...

What ISP's are you interested in?
  • jim4bbjim4bb Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • dslrocksdslrocks Posts: 7,207
    Forum Member
    This chart is based on what I have found on each ISP's website.

Some may offer additional services which may not have been covered in PDF, although if the service is not listed on the website, then it is assumed that it is not offered.

ADSL Comparision Chart (pdf)

Hope this helps ;)
  • PretinamaPretinama Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    Thanks y'all! V helpful. :)

Have a nice day!