Options

Does anyone find it odd: GHWT?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    so?

and where is the link ot the royal mail thing? is it on the confirmation email? if so where on it?

and i dnont mind getting it late, as long as i get the wireless guitar as it was still listed as that and on the confirmation email it said it came with the bass

Sorry, I misread what you wrote. :o

They will honour the free guitar as you pre ordered it. :)

You get the link to Royal Mail once your order has been dispatched. It's will be on your order history page not in an email.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi

On the order history summary page, just underneath where it says the date it was dispatched there is a sequence of letters and number. Mine starts Pbti......

It does work in the ParcelForce website (thanks Miss_moo) and that says it was dispatched yesterday by ParcelForce 24hr. It also mentions delivery instructions received which I guess is why it wasnt delivered today!

Thanks

Tim
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    great thanks, just have to find my order history page now lol, could be quite a struggle,

thanks miss_moo:D

EDIT: and timsmith:D

EDIT: it doesnt come up on the orders page, it cant have been dispatched yet,

says its in packing at the moment waiting to be dispatched,
    i will check tomorrow cheers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    timsmith wrote: »
    Hi

On the order history summary page, just underneath where it says the date it was dispatched there is a sequence of letters and number. Mine starts Pbti......

It does work in the ParcelForce website (thanks Miss_moo) and that says it was dispatched yesterday by ParcelForce 24hr. It also mentions delivery instructions received which I guess is why it wasnt delivered today!

Thanks

Tim

Wah! Mine is still at the main depot.

Do you think I will get it tomorrow? :confused::cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh and buy the way, does anyone know what happend to it on game?

i couldnt find the link anywhere, for the band pack that is, i thought i would wait till the morning and get it then with the free bass but it was no where to be seen, and amazon stopped giving a free bass by then, the only plae i could find it with the free bass was on play.com

i hope i get it, and i hope mi can playit before christmas lol,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    did anyone preorder from hmv?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MIne is out to be delivered. :D Yay!
  • Options
    PrestoPresto Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    MIne is out to be delivered. :D Yay!

Mine too. Pity I'm at work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine arrived yesterday morning 9am from ShopTo.net I NEVER use anyone else these days, including the free "bass" (although thats just the regular Les Paul controller without the tapping slide bar). Awesome..lovin' it!!! drums are superb - they p*ss all over the Rock Band ones...way more tactile and responsive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Mine got delivered to work first thing this morning, good job they arrived after i had left to do a couple of site visits as i may have come down with a nasty bug :eek::D

Clock watching now till i can finish and get them home to set up :yawn:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine also arrived...not allowed to use it until Christmas though according to my wife!

Shame the Singstar Abba which I ordered weeks ago didnt arrive. The kids wanted to play that tonight...

Tim
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mine arrived today, it is good fun but is anyone else having problems with the foot peadal sometimes it dosn't recognise the note.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    my foot pedal is a bit duff too and the guitar has the most loudest and annoying squeak ever on the strummer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yeh have you noticed the footpedal is just like two bits of plastic you can already see some of it in the form of a powder i wonder how long it is going to last. on a positive note ive just been playing with freinds for 3 hours and it is good fun! I've also ordered that drum sensitivty midi thing hope it works
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Cant say ive noticed a prob with the pedal, i have noticed how F*@king hard drumming is though :eek: The problem is playing the drums on a lower level than expert and i'm pedal'in and hitting notes that arent on the screen but are in my head if i know the song, and that you can hear int he music..........play it on expert and i cant keep up for love or money.

I suppose beign a drumming noob i shouldnt be attempting metallica - death magnetic dlc tracks :rolleyes: Guitar tracks seem a lot easier than GH3, amost on a par with the aerosmith edition tracks in that you can sight read them 4/5*