Live Updates | Day 28 - 06:00 - 12:00

welshkidwelshkid Posts: 2,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Morning all. All the housemates as far as I can tell are tucked up in bed shooting zzzzzzzzzz's. Whilst we wait; it looks like something is going on with <a href=http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7958.html target=blank><b>Fridays second live show</b></a>

Comments

• welshkidwelshkid Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well still nothing this morning, although only been half watching...The camera has changed from a sleeping Anthony, with a restless Makozi tossing and turning, (well you could see her feet!), to a sleeping peacefully Craig...who just twitched when I typed this!!!....on demand reality TV....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to make clear Anthony and Makozi are not in bed together; they were in the same shot...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As the feed switches to Maxwell and Saskia sleeping, in seperate beds, side by side. I will trudge off to work. Have another very hot day today folks....Si!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    Everyone is still in the Land of Nod. The camrea is fixed on Kemal, who looks like he's catching flies.
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    some are awake and walking about. the lights are on.
    i cant post today, but there is activity in the house - just
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh and it seems to be a pathetic alarm with perhaps baby panther noises
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MAX READS OUT A LAMINATE.

The HM are to remain in the garden area. They will be provided with Sandwiches fruit & suntan lotion.

A water cooler will be provided. They will not be allowed into the house for several hours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    morning folks. watching live feed just heard someone say jo jo did anyone else hear that? hm's are going to be locked out of the house for up to 4hrs for essential maintenance work, maintenance sounds like a refit to take 4hrs.
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was Max. Perhaps he was dreaming about me.

actually all I heard was Max shouting in the garden ( Jo! Jo!) i don't know why though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    House mates are in the garden, crowding around a container with sandwiches and drinks that Big Brother has provided.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most house mates are eating, drinking and sunbathing in the garden as they have been locked out of the house for maintenance work to take place. Maxwell is putting on some sun cream.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THIS IS BIG BROTHER: The main house is now locked. Most house mates are sunbathing and eating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not much conversation in the garden at the moment. Craig and Derek are sitting together on one of the red cusion chairs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saskia is now rubbing sun cream into Maxwell's back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Science is cleaning the mirrored windows near the loft. Maxwell comes to get the hose and pulls it out over to where Anthony is. Anthony jumps up and gets out of firing range.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then typically once something has actually started to happen, the live feed cuts to an ad break.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kemal, Makosi and Vanessa are in the loft discussing something Maxwell did yesterday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makosi is saying that she doesnt think she will win. She continues saying if the house mates were to point at who they think will win Big Brother 6, they wouldnt point at me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vanessa says that Saskia does not want to be friends with her. Apprently the only time Saskia has talked to Vanessa was on the first night and a few days after that. Since then Saskia has ignored her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vanessa says she has tried going over to Saskia to be friendly but Saskia has just ignored her again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makosi leaves the loft. Outside, Derek is telling Roberto about his house keeper. Derek says that she is the most efficient woman ever. She always remembers to do everything that he forgets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camera still on Derek and Roberto, talking.<br>
    To evict Derek, text DEREK to 64404<br>
    To evict Roberto, text ROBERTO to 64404<br>
    (35p plus your STD network rate)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maxwell and Saskia are in the pool. Max grabs her playfully, and Saskia splashes water at him.