Options

Marian keys -where has she gone?

AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
Forum Member
No sign of a new book or update on her website. Does anyone know what's happened to her? Is she in the midst of a deep depression? Hope she's OK . I really like her and her books

Comments

• Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marian announced early in 2010 that she was taking a sabbatical from writing because her depression had returned.

I hope she's feeling better now and will be putting pen to paper again soon. I miss her too.
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about her poor health, but her books are utterly dire. The fact that one of them was given away free with a magazine says it all.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about her poor health, but her books are utterly dire. The fact that one of them was given away free with a magazine says it all.

Marian's sold millions of books worldwide. I'm a huge fan of how she tackles quite dark issues with a quirky sense of humour. She's highly talented and unique, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    She also loves Strickly. So she's great in my opinion.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    She also loves Strickly. So she's great in my opinion.

And Big Brother.
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Lots of books are given away after a while surely doesn't mean it was flop in the first place, does it?

Anyway, hope she's on the road to recovery
  • Options
    macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise she had been ill :(

I just read This Charming Man on holiday :)

All her books go to my sister and then to my niece :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know this either, hope she is better soon it is a horrible thing to go through