EE: Hev's son, George

ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
Forum Member
Does he still exist? Does he still live with Heather? You never see him!

Comments

• Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same with Oscar Branning...
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt anything is really going on with him anyway, I don't think we are missing much. Although they may be a good reason for that, maybe he is Phil's stalker?
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    I guess I ask what with future storylines coming up...but good point about the stalker ;)
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Same with Oscar Branning...

At least we see him now and again to remind us he still exists.
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    To be fair we haven't seen much of Heather recently. We've only seen her on the way to/from and at work, when George would be being looked after by someone. Probably Denise, that seems to be what she does now with Amy
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least we see him now and again to remind us he still exists.

We've seen him since Heather almost killed them both with her stubbornness? :confused:
  • echoroseechorose Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it would be kinder to kill off Heather and George at the same time:eek:
    However I think they will have Shirley adopting him.
  • SlaterSlater Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    echorose wrote: »

Would they not need Darren's permission for that and I can't see him agreeing to it.
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    echorose wrote: »

Christ, I think the former would indeed be the kinder action if that's what the poor mite has to face...a life with Shirley as a Mother. Even Heather looks good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Oh I just realised
    If rumours are true there are going to be 2 babies, George and Yasmin losing their mothers in upcoming storyline. Heather is due to be murdered and apparently Amira is to perish in the B&B fire?
  • echoroseechorose Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shirley is George's godmother isn't she?

I just thought that if Darren cannot be found or something happens to him then Shirley may take custody of him. After all anything is possible on Eastenders!
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    We've seen him since Heather almost killed them both with her stubbornness? :confused:

We saw Oscar last week when Max returned.