Who nominated who

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/171903-celebrity-big-brother-2014-nominations-who-nominated-who.html

Ollie: Liz and Evander
Evander: Jasmine and Ollie
Linda: Jim and Liz
Sam: Luisa and Jim
Dappy: Luisa and Liz
Lionel: Jasmine and Jim
Luisa: Dappy and Jim
Liz: Luisa and Evander
Jim: Linda and Liz
Jasmine: Jim and Liz

Liz 5
Jim 5
Luisa 3
Evander 2
Jasmine 2
Ollie 1
Dappy 1
Linda 1

Comments

• MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lionel picking Jim is a shock.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if it was a normal eviction Jasmine and Evander wouldn't have been up .
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz, Jim and Luisa should be up then, fix :p
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So if it was a normal eviction Jasmine and Evander wouldn't have been up .

Exactly, I'm assuming having 5 up is something to do with the twist on Friday
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, Luisa got 3 nominations,isn't it? Dappy, Liz and Sam?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »

My mistake, I've just corrected it :)
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

I think it's just the 3 or more up. However, instead of housemates; they do it by number of nominations so all the housemates with 5, 3 or 2 would be up if you get me. :)
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    ...and Jim got 5.;-)
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only Jim nominated Linda? :o

I don't know how the housemates are so blind to the old bat's evil ways. Well, I suppose she is a professional when it comes to manipulation. Fingers crossed, they open their eyes when it comes to the next set of nominations.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I knew Sam would have nominated luisa
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...and Jim got 5.;-)

Re-corrected :D
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know how the housemates are so blind to the old bat's evil ways. Well, I suppose she is a professional when it comes to manipulation. Fingers crossed, they open their eyes when it comes to the next set of nominations.

They are living with her, you are not. We only see about 50 minutes a day of what goes on and clearly the other housemates disagree with you.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I knew Sam would have nominated luisa

I thought she would also go for Jasmine.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Hey here's a thought ..........maybe you,ve got Linda all wrong. And what of poor vulnerable Jim? Five nominations from people living along side him in the house.

Who'd have thought it?;-)
  • abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that Luisa was the only female not to vote for another female..
    Forum Member
    Interesting that Dappy and Luisa voted for each other .........have I missed something? I thought they got on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey here's a thought ..........maybe you,ve got Linda all wrong. And what of poor vulnerable Jim? Five nominations from people living along side him in the house.

Who'd have thought it?;-)
    It's predictable though, considering most of the housemates have a hidden agenda. I said Linda would manipulate the vote and I wasn't wrong. ;-)
  • Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So another case of the producers putting up whoever they feel like. It should be two or more with most nominations. If they what to change to three or more in the event where there's a double or a forthcoming twist like this week, fine.

But Evander and Jasmine shouldn't be nominated. This is the core format of the game. Really annoyed me when they did it with Jackie Travers during the Summer too!
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that Dappy and Luisa voted for each other .........have I missed something? I thought they got on.

I'm sure I heard on BBBOTS that they had an argument about Dappy sleeping all the time, enough reason for them to nominate each other I suppose
    Forum Member
    It's predictable though, considering most of the housemates have a hidden agenda. I said Linda would manipulate the vote and I wasn't wrong. ;-)

Oh so Linda manipulated the vote did she? I wonder if BB is aware of that?

Have you evidence of that?
  • callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

I remember thinking the same last series & someone told me channel 5 put up anyone with 2 or more votes, rather than those with the highest votes. I have no idea if this has always been the case on channel 5 as I don't watch closely enough!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so Linda manipulated the vote did she? I wonder if BB is aware of that?

Have you evidence of that?
    Of course, as I've pointed out to you before she was rounding the troops with that little display of hers over the "pillows", and bitching about Jim, saying he was up Evander's arse. It's funny, the people who nominated Jim were the ones sat on Linda's bed, listening to her poison.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dorkus_ wrote: »
    So another case of the producers putting up whoever they feel like. It should be two or more with most nominations. If they what to change to three or more in the event where there's a double or a forthcoming twist like this week, fine.

But Evander and Jasmine shouldn't be nominated. This is the core format of the game. Really annoyed me when they did it with Jackie Travers during the Summer too!

Agree, it ruins the format of the show just having the whole house up each week. Whats the point in nominations. Should be 2 with the most up and if a tie then we get 2+ housemates. >:(
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's all housemates who get 2 noms or more up
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth has Lionel nominated Jim?
    I really don't get that.
    Because they seem like quite closish mates in there.

Does Lionel want to get rid of the 'Old' competition so he can get the oldie vote?
    Or does he genuinely feel that Jim would like to go?