Options

Operation Save Luisa!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I cannot believe how gullible some people truly are!
    Yup, stupid, blind and gullible. Never seen a thing in our lives.
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can all those who don't like her just swerve please? This is a thread for people willing to vote to save Luisa and there are other numerous threads for you to be negative about her in.

Also Luisa is my favourite HM in there but please stop with this Queen stuff. It's not helping anyone and like many have said it's so cringey
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Pheney wrote: »
    ..are you serious?
    She is planting seeds for trouble with eveeyone, the worst was when she asked Jim; the other night, to give the wine bottle a blow job!!She asked that..thinking he was drunk....and knowing that he had been through the YewTree investigation.....

Are YOU serious? :o:o

You DO know that someone putting their mouth on a wine bottle neck is not the same in any way shape or form as child abuse that warrants a full and proper police investigation don't you? My apologies I feel a bit sick even for posting that but what on god's green earth does Operation Yewtree have to do with even the smallest thing here? I fail to see how anyone could make even the most flimsy of comparisons.

Sorry OP and the last poster asking people to swerve this thread if they don't like Luisa (and I agree with that sentiment) but this post is just astonishing.

All I ask is for some clarification on the relevance to Yewtree please, as that is a genuine wow for me here.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    i knew it wouldn't be long >:( take your negativity elsewhere

the forum is public - you can't tell people they can't post freely because they don't agree with you !! its not negativity, it's an opinion that is not the same as yours.

and I too wish she would go, but she won't because she causes controversy - hope she stays to give her more time to show herself up and make a fool of herself snapping at everyone's heels like the full of self importance individual that she is. Evander or Liz to go.
  • Options
    jak frostjak frost Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    She's a foul, manipulative, fame hungry wannabee.

Cannot stand her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in.

I didn't think I'd like her but weirdly she's my favourite! Save Luisa! :D
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pheney wrote: »
    Salv..are you serious?
    Have respected your threads over the last few years and always rely on you for the betting odds.
    I cannot believe you would buy into that..Luisa!
    She is the most nasty piece of work I ever saw on reality tv. And especially 'The Apprentice'
    She is planting seeds for trouble with eveeyone, the worst was when she asked Jim; the other night, to give the wine bottle a blow job!!She asked that..thinking he was drunk....and knowing that he had been through the YewTree investigation.....I'm not saying that I am a fan of Jim....but she is a dangerous piece of work. Watch this space...

Good God that has to be the ridiculous thing I've ever read on here, and that's saying something!
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    come on Luisa fans vote like crazy :D
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Good luck luisa.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #Team Luisa&Jasmine :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lines freeze soon get voting QUICKLY :D
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    I was expecting her to be first safe !!
    Save louisa !
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to stay!
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Now Jasmine is save I hope Luisa is as well I just voted for her .
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone vote now, she'll probably go if she's B2 so she must be safe, we can't lose her yet!
  • Options
    TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha beat by Jasmine.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Save Luisa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    come on Luisa fans vote we can't have her in the bottom 2 again :( don't vote for anyone else because you are jeopardizing Luisa's place like the last time >:(
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we failed last time because she was in the B2. Vote to save her! Technically she will go because the other 3 beat her in the votes last time.
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I like her ,
    I thought she was safe last time so did nt vote .

She's not my favourite but want to see more of her , so i'll be sending a couple of votes her way .
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I will vote for her.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Signed! Luisa to stay.

Can't vote unfortunately but i'm with you in spirit. Heh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    rorybb wrote: »
    Hear Hear! :D

Also what on earth would Jim giving the bottle a blowjob have to do with the enquiry?
    As far as I was aware he wasn't accused of sexual relations with inanimate objects.
    People can't handle a strong , intelligent woman who also enjoys life and let's her hair down and can be silly. They want smart women who work hard to be miserable harridans and glamorous young women to be stupid and docile.

Ha - intelligent, don't make me laugh. She comes across as a bit stupid to me, talking in that silly bimbo voice. She has basically got lucky and used her looks or get where she is. Nothing redeeming about her whatsoever.