If You Could Star in Any Episode, Which One Would It Be?

Capaldi_CapaldiCapaldi_Capaldi Posts: 227
Forum Member
OK,if you could travel back in time and Star in any episode of Doctor Who,spin-off episode,an unofficial episode or even a BBV or Reeltime Production, what episode would it be. My choices would be:

The Happiness Patrol
The Day of the Doctor
The Zygon Who Fell to Earth
Wartime

Comments

• Capaldi_CapaldiCapaldi_Capaldi Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    And The Name of the Doctor:)
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I'd love to have been alongside everyone in 'The Five Doctors' :)
    Forum Member

Good Choice, but I would be too excited meeting Jon Pertwee because he is a Fabulous Doctor.:)
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be in the first episode of Planet Of Fire, just to be on that boat with Peri......;-)
  • doctor blue boxdoctor blue box Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    This, but with the doctor's of day of the doctor. Also, if the tardis manifestation could have been a man It would be cool to have played the tardis in the doctor's wife, although it would have to be renamed 'the doctor's greatest companion' or something like that.
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    80'S cyberman in the background with a bit of a beer belly....I was born for the role.
    Forum Member
    80'S cyberman in the background with a bit of a beer belly....I was born for the role.

"Will those Cybermen ever return Moffat"

"No I'm One for Changing Things, Not Keeping Things, that reminds I need to go and change the Sontaran Design and make a New Design for the cybermen as well as making a good cyberman" says Moffat Proudly