Channel 5 picks up Helix

12346»

Comments

• naveennaveen Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annabee wrote: »
    This, whilst not brilliant, was just getting interesting when C5 decided to stop showing in. (Typical Channel 5). Now they are showing it on 5* on Saturday nights, but I can't remember where I got up to.

Can anyone remind me what the last number episode was that was shown on Channel 5?

Been that long but think it was episode 6 when it got cancelled on the main 5 channel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Starting again from Episode 7 on 5* tonight at 10pm

http://www.channel5.com/shows/helix/episodes/episode-7-381
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Starting again from Episode 7 on 5* tonight at 10pm

http://www.channel5.com/shows/helix/episodes/episode-7-381

Thanks, ive just noticed that in the listings, looks like they're getting them out of the way before the DVD release at the end of June!
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Thanks, ive just noticed that in the listings, looks like they're getting them out of the way before the DVD release at the end of June!

A decent time slot but as I said when C5 took it off screens virtually no publicity
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missed episode 7 - but will catch up. Didn't see any publicity about this! Gutted it won't be HD though :(
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed the last two episodes. The show moves along pretty quickly. I'm disappointed the new woman didn't last long. So I guess they preserved her head in the white room because of her weird eyes. Whatever it is they are doing with the virus had already happened to her? And the boss guy happened to have some contacts for the doctor; presumably he has funny eyes and wears contacts too.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen helix is back on. Looks like I've missed a few eps if it started on 26th april. Didn't see any ads about it.
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Just seen helix is back on. Looks like I've missed a few eps if it started on 26th april. Didn't see any ads about it.

All the episodes that have been on since it restarted again on 5* are on Demand 5. Tonight's episode was the second last one of season 1, its been picked up for a second season in the US but I doubt 5 will buy it. I'm hoping a netflix or Amazon will pick it up.
  • elfcurryelfcurry Posts: 3,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    All the episodes that have been on since it restarted again on 5* are on Demand 5. Tonight's episode was the second last one of season 1, its been picked up for a second season in the US but I doubt 5 will buy it. I'm hoping a netflix or Amazon will pick it up.
    I hope they get series 2 as I've enjoyed it and it'll get better figures on TV.

Last part is on 5* now.
  • elfcurryelfcurry Posts: 3,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good - they just said it's returning next year.
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elfcurry wrote: »
    Good - they just said it's returning next year.

I'm pleased too.
    So far we know Alan, Peter and Juliet have survived. Surely Sarah too since she's one of the undead?
  • GDKGDK Posts: 9,477
    Forum Member
    Is Channel 5 going to repeat it in HD? What's their usual policy with repeats?