Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should have been Emma Atkins >:(>:(
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Bumping this :D
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,264
    Forum Member
    Lindsey coulson by far, she is one if not the best in soap atm.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    still can't get over Lacey being there and getting votes. It just shows what a popularity contest it is and how desperate EE are to try and win teh catergory on popularity rather than talent across the year.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,645
    Forum Member
    Lindsey Coulson - no contest. She always comes across as completetly natural and believable. When you're not aware that an actor is acting, that's when they're doing a good job. She manages to convey emotion in a way that really touches your heart, without resorting to OTT histrionics like so many soap actresses (and some actors).
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But who will win it, I mean you just have to look at some of the one's who have won best actor I mean Anthony Cotton and the actor who play Jack Branning. These awards are not who should receive them but who has more fans .

I reckon it will be Michelle Keegan, the actress who should win it I would say Alison King or Lindsey Coulson.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,645
    Forum Member
    avaconrad wrote: »
    But who will win it, I mean you just have to look at some of the one's who have won best actor I mean Anthony Cotton and the actor who play Jack Branning. These awards are not who should receive them but who has more fans .

I reckon it will be Michelle Keegan, the actress who should win it I would say Alison King or Lindsey Coulson.
    Is it a viewer-voted award? There's also Julie Hesmondhalgh, I suppose.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Is it a viewer-voted award? There's also Julie Hesmondhalgh, I suppose.

Yes the viewers vote for this award.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Stephanie Davis should win for her truly natural convincing performances, especially for being so young aswell.
  • Ren92Ren92 Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    It's a 3 horse race between Julie CS, Lindesy EE & Steph HO! I don't watch EE so can't comment on Lindsey but between the other 2 Steph all the way!!!

A bit annoyed Anna Passey HO wasn't nominated but fingers crossed she'll sneak Villian Of The Year!
  • issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    I want Lindsey Coulson to win :D
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Lacey hasnt been in it long enough to warrant a nomination is my feeling.

For me its gotta be Lindsey Coulson or Alison King who are most deserving.Two of the best actresses in UK Soap.
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie Davis has been better than most the past few months.

Julie H may win it on the fact her storyline was big news though.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Hankshaw wrote: »
    Stephanie Davis has been better than most the past few months.

Julie H may win it on the fact her storyline was big news though.
    I think you could be right .
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Stephanie to win I think it's a three horse race between Stephanie Julie and Lindsey .