Paris Hilton Interview- Arrogrant?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,300
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Q. We hear you're gearing up to launch your mucis career. What's it going to sound like?

A. My album will be out in September and it is very very groovy, a bit like Madonna and Gwen Stefani. It'll be very sexy like me. It's called "Paris Is Burning".

Q. So is Paris burning then?

A. Yes, 'cos there is no hotter star around. Do you know anyone who hotter than me? I'm an absolute brand. There is no one like me. Not even Madonna, I'm going to be around a long time, longer than Pink.

Q. [Yesterday when Sneak were hanging out at nightclub Pacha, Paris told the DJ not to play any Pink tunes]. So why did you tell the DJ at Pacha not to play any Pink.

A. I don't have to like her. And I don't want to hear her music because I don't think it's that good.

Q. Has this got anything to do with her song Stupid Girls?

A: That was NOT necessary. She hurt me. You don't have to do things like that. It's just childish.

Q. She won't be on your Christmas card list then...

A: She's asking for revenge and she will get it. There's a song on my new album called Blind Star and it's all about her.

Q. So is your album finished now?

A: Yes it's done! It was a lot of fun being in the studio. I think people will be surprised because they don't expect any quality from me.

Q: Could you sing something for us now?

A: I'm not allowed to. I would love to perform my live show her but, my record company want me to hold off.

Q: What music do you like?

A: Madonna and Gwen Stefani. I could spend my nights dancing to those two. And my record of course. Everybody will be dancing to it from September onwards!

Q: What more is there to come from Planet Paz?

A: I'm a businesswoman, so I'm always developing new things. See this watch here? That's my new collection of Paris Hilton watches. There will be just 100 handmade watches. They'll cost $100,000 dollars each.

Q: They won't be selling down Woolies then....

A: I'm also working on another watch, more street-price level for girls because I know they all want to dress up like me. There will be a new Paris perfume, fashion line and of course my album. I'll be around for a long long time. You won't get rid of me too soon!

What do you think? I she portrayed arrogantly?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I.
    Absolutely.
    Hate.
    Her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are Madonna and Gwen Stefani the only two singers she knows?
    Give me PInk over her anyday!
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Pink - able to sing live, writes her own stuff, quite a winning personality as well when I've seen her interviewed.

Paris - voice clearly manipulated through a computer, no idea if she writes her own stuff but highly doubt it, comes across as a completely vapid, talentless, self obsessed waste of space.

Hmmmm, difficult choice between the two then ;)
    Q. Has this got anything to do with her song Stupid Girls?

A: That was NOT necessary. She hurt me. You don't have to do things like that. It's just childish.

Q. She won't be on your Christmas card list then...

A: She's asking for revenge and she will get it. There's a song on my new album called Blind Star and it's all about her.

So it's childish when Pink does it and not when you do it then Paris :confused: :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its funny how she had time to write a song about Pink after the song came out, put it on the album in time for production to start
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a fud. Her PR's should get a muzzle for her. Inane,vapid, cross eyed wastrel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Paris Hilton is proof money can buy anything
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand the cow. There are so many nicer people that deserve the money she's getting.

Honestly, I don't know who I detest more, Paris or Heather Mills!
  • LoubeeLoubee Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, she's a fine one to talk about being childish! The way she acts, she simply screams BARBIE! She epitomises what is wrong with America and it's a shame she's their public image!

I mean, I'm sure she's a nice girl or whatever, and maybe that interview is tongue-in-cheek, but for the love of all that is good and Holy...could she crawl out of her backside long enough to take a look at how ridiculous she comes across in every interview/magazine/tv show she stumbles on to?!!

It drives me mad that honest, down-to-earth people have to work hard every day of their lives to scrape together enough to get by on, when someone like that can spend her entire life swanning from club to club and gal-pal to gal-pal making a total idiot of herself and living off money she's done very little to earn except being born to a wealthy father and taking advantage of that position....

*Takes deep breath*

Sorry for that, it must be the humidity... :o
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Lee_J wrote:
    Paris Hilton is proof money can buy anything

I disagree, it's completely failed to buy her any class whatsoever :)
  • JohnVBJohnVB Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't too fussed before, but now I quite like her.

Shes on Planet Paris. What a mad cow, LOL. I especially love these bit;

"street-price level for girls because I know they all want to dress up like me"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her cameo appearance on the OC was overtly cringeworthy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Where did you get this interview from?
    cel_001 wrote:
    Her cameo appearance on the OC was overtly cringeworthy.

I didn't realise she had a cameo on The OC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I disagree, it's completely failed to buy her any class whatsoever :)
    Ok I stand corrected :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god. Is that interview for real?
    Since when have girls wanted to dress like Paris Hilton?????? She wears the most disgusting shades of pink, and the designs just spell expensive crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parish Hilton has always been full of herself a product of her upbringing and family clout I suppose. In America she is a bit of teen idol and teenagers do aspire to look like her - it makes no sense to me, but from what I have read on on ther boards it appears to be the case.

Personally I can't stand her and to quote dlisted she will forever be parasite hilton to me. Vile hag.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    Redrose01 wrote:
    Q: Could you sing something for us now?

A: I'm not allowed to. I would love to perform my live show her but, my record company want me to hold off.

That bit made me laugh..... more like she can't sing live and needs all the vocal equivilant of "airbrushing" to make her sound half way decent :D

Give me Pink anyday.... love her stuff and she's way prettier than Paris Hilton.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    I can't believe how arrogant she is in this! Bet the song's going to turn out to be crap...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    shes going to the desert island that im sending jade goody and chris moyles to!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This interview is fake. There's quite a few inaccuracies. And I hate her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone heard the song? I heard it on the radio twice last night and its actually a cathy summery pop tune. Pity she seems to think that tunelessly whispering the words whilst simultaneously showing absolutely no singing talent whatsoever over the melody, constitutes "singing"
    An example of some of the lyrics, LMAO!!
    don't mind spending some time
    Just hanging here with you
    Cuz I don't find too many guys
    That treat me like you do
    Those other guys all wanna take me for a ride (yes love, we've all seen the video with Rick! :D)
    But when I walk they talk of suicide ?????!!!!!
    Some people never get beyond their stupid pride
    But you can see the real me inside
    And I'm satisfied, oh no, ohh

Even though the gods are crazy
    Even though the stars are blind
    If you show me real love baby
    I'll show you mine (again, my mind goes back to that sex tape)

I can make you nice and naughty
    Be the devil and angel too
    Got a heart and soul and body
    Let's see what this love can do
    Baby i'm perfect for you

My love, ohh oh

I could be your confidante
    Just one of your girlfriends
    But I know that love's what you want
    If tomorrow the world ends
    Why shouldn't we be with the one we really love?
    Now tell me who have you been dreaming of
    At night at home? oh no, ohh

Even though the gods are crazy
    Even though the stars are blind
    If you show me real love baby
    I'll show you mine

Excuse me for feeling
    This moment is critical
    Might be me feeling
    It could get physical, oh no, no no

[continue ad nauseum]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise wrote:
    Where did you get this interview from?

I didn't realise she had a cameo on The OC.

Hey, it was towards the end of series 1, they head into LA so summer can go to the star of 'The Valley' birthday party. Paris gives Seth her number. Wooden doesnt come near it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one word for her........ DIVA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    cel_001 wrote:
    Hey, it was towards the end of series 1, they head into LA so summer can go to the star of 'The Valley' birthday party. Paris gives Seth her number. Wooden doesnt come near it.

Oh, I might've seen it then ...... and just forgot.
  • Farrell LoverFarrell Lover Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Paris is so thick or perhaps its just simple but I do love the new tune. :D