Options

The Misha Bryan Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A serious contender and easily in my top 3 at the moment!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved her performance of Survivor last night! It was so good. :D

I'm quite surprised that there isn't more love for her on the main forum though.
  • Options
    stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    I think of all the girls she has the most potential as a commercial pop star. Will be routing for her and Jade but looks like Misha is the only one of the two who will make the live finals.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misha is emerging as one of my favourites but I feel she needs a dramatic makeover or else she won't connect with the viewers if she continues to dress too OTT. Think Katie Waissel last year with her wacky outfits which didn't help her at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Misha is emerging as one of my favourites but I feel she needs a dramatic makeover or else she won't connect with the viewers if she continues to dress too OTT. Think Katie Waissel last year with her wacky outfits which didn't help her at all.

Agreed, I cringed at the showercap thing she was wearing on Saturday's show. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I love this girl. This is what Cher Lloyd is desperate to be, but fails so miserably at!

The difference between Misha and Katie is that Katie had a wacky style, but zero talent to go with it. Misha might be a tad overdramatic with her look, but it represents the type of performer she is. No doubt if she gets through she'll be given a makeover of some sort, but I hope they don't tone her down too much.
  • Options
    Delicious11Delicious11 Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Saturday outfit was horrendous and I understand what you are saying but the X-factor's stylist aren't that much better themselves.

I would rather Misha keep her quirky style (sans pink hair) than the Xfactor stylist have her looking like standard black female r&b singer XYZ1234 with the obligatory long weave and boring gown.
  • Options
    BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She will be my favorite act if she makes it to live shows. I agree she needs to tone down the hair and outfits. The audience like the less is more look and relate to a more conservative image. Not saying that Misha should not be creative but she needs a look that is flattering. I think Kelly will help her out loads in terms of image.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misha did fantastic yesterday and I can't wait to see her in the live shows. While I like her raping and the Jamaican twang she puts into it I hope she doesn't do it every week as it may get on people's nerves. I want her to sing her heart out on a song and really blow the competition out of the water.
  • Options
    joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misha did fantastic yesterday and I can't wait to see her in the live shows. While I like her raping and the Jamaican twang she puts into it I hope she doesn't do it every week as it may get on people's nerves. I want her to sing her heart out on a song and really blow the competition out of the water.

I agree! Feel very confident that she will make it at the mo :)
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved her
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Tonight it'll be revealed whether she's through or not! :)
    Although I already know :D
  • Options
    venusstarvenusstar Posts: 4,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woooo she's going to be a world wide star
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Love her. Judges House was awesome, and she looked the best she has done then imo. Her makeover is brill too.

Can't wait to see the exciting performances she'll be giving us each week :D
  • Options
    mememeemememee Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see her on live shows :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misha already has a fan in Perez Hilton who I am not a fan of but good publicity.
    http://perezhilton.com/2011-10-04-x-factor-uk-audition-misha-bryan-judges-house#comment-5891581
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone got any idea on what she will be singing on Saturday or what the theme is?
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Another fan of Misha i love her shes so unique and diffrent for the x factor i hope she goes far but i think she will ! Cant wait till saturday
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Misha!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck tonight !!!!
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    She is singing
    Adele - Rolling In The Deep :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's going to sing great!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see her being really emotional and maybe crying tonight but I know she will do a great job this song will really suit her voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    like the choice was hoping for something more urban but i think she will put it off
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was AMAZING tonight best so far