Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Yeah I've been rewatching all of it...renewed disliking towards Anne Boleyn haha!

The Other Boleyn Girl is on in an hour though and I do like that film.

Any word on The White Queen? All they've said is "This Summer", I'd love to know when it actually begins :p
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Evening! What's happening with you all?
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Yeah I've been rewatching all of it...renewed disliking towards Anne Boleyn haha!

The Other Boleyn Girl is on in an hour though and I do like that film.

Any word on The White Queen? All they've said is "This Summer", I'd love to know when it actually begins :p

I don't dislike Anne at all she was clever enough to use what she would have had to do to her advantage she was a pawn remember so why not turn the tables :) Her and Catherine are my favourites :) I Don't Like TOBG good book bad film. And no its annoying me too its so frustrating :D

And just watching Tv CNBC you :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    And just watching Tv CNBC you :)?

At the moment I'm reading the internet and eating raspberries. Sounds riveting :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh raspberries yummy :p and i'm watching The Tudors :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning i overslept i hate it when i do that :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^ I know the feeling HM. It can be really annoying. it's even worse if I oversleep and I have to get to college.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Morning. I enjoyed some of last night but wanted to be at home about half way through! :o

I'm sat on the sofa watching Les Miserables now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I know the feeling HM. It can be really annoying. it's even worse if I oversleep and I have to get to college.

I know its the worst feels like youve wasted the morning :p

And well glad you had a good time Mimi is the film any good im yet to see it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

I always feel as though half the day is gone if I oversleep :o
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member

And well glad you had a good time Mimi is the film any good im yet to see it :)

I love it! :) Be prepared to hear singing from start to finish though! It's not like "Chicago" in the sense that there is dialogue and the odd song, it is in song entirely. The plot-line is in the music.

I cried at the end as usual... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know its like screw breakfast on to Lunch :D

And i don't mind that Mimi it annoys when people go to see a musical and complain theres too much singing :D i mean cluesin the title :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know its like screw breakfast on to Lunch :D

And i don't mind that Mimi it annoys when people go to see a musical and complain theres too much singing :D i mean cluesin the title :p

That happened to me a couple of times :o Talk about stating the obvious1 Musical contains music shocker. What next, the Pope is Catholic and grass is green? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That happened to me a couple of times :o Talk about stating the obvious1 Musical contains music shocker. What next, the Pope is Catholic and grass is green? :D

I mean i was up at 10:20 but still its incredibly annoying :D And i know im always like what were you expecting 3 hours of intense dialogue peppered with the odd not of music i mean seriously come on :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I mean i was up at 10:20 but still its incredibly annoying :D And i know im always like what were you expecting 3 hours of intense dialogue peppered with the odd not of music i mean seriously come on :D

Exactly. Surely in this day and age of the internet people would look up the show beforehand? And a bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss either :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly. Surely in this day and age of the internet people would look up the show beforehand? And a bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss either :D

Exactlymost films i look up to get a basic premise and running time and go from there i think they mst be Daily Mail readers any excuse for a maon :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactlymost films i look up to get a basic premise and running time and go from there i think they mst be Daily Mail readers any excuse for a maon :D

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case :D DM readers moan about anything!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha like Jlo on BGT although that said that leotard was a bit much :D.
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning i overslept i hate it when i do that :mad:

Ugh, tell me about it. I always feel guilty, even if it's just an hour or two. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha like Jlo on BGT although that said that leotard was a bit much :D.

It probably was, but why moan about it? What did they expect her to, stand there wearing a long evening gown singing some dull Adele type ballad? Is that what they want popstars to do? :yawn: They need to get a life :p Maybe some of the moaners are one to ones ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know i understand it was a bit revealing but there is a remote if you feel it might upset the kids turn it over :D
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    I know i understand it was a bit revealing but there is a remote if you feel it might upset the kids turn it over :D

Kind of like Graham Norton at Eurovision "If you're offended by two women kissing...you need to grow up"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Kind of like Graham Norton at Eurovision "If you're offended by two women kissing...you need to grow up"

Thatd amde me LOL :D But it's so true some people just need to stop seeing offence where there is none unless they would wish to live in an Orwellian socety inw hich everything is monitered and decided for us :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Maybe the batteries in the moaners' remotes ran out :D Seriously though, if you don't like a show why watch it? Those people sound like Mary Whitehouse types who probably watch shows just to get offended by the content and have Ofcom on speed dial :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.