Scream and Shout is HORRENDOUS

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Britney bitch"

Like that f*cking means anything:rolleyes: She was a puppet when she stepped onto the scene and she still is now. It's as cringe worthy as that "girl power" bollocks that the Spice Girls spouted.
  • adam2904adam2904 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    "Britney bitch"

Like that f*cking means anything:rolleyes: She was a puppet when she stepped onto the scene and she still is now. It's as cringe worthy as that "girl power" bollocks that the Spice Girls spouted.

Probably the same reaction Britney would have if she read any of the crap some people spout on here :)
  • tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only part of the song I like is the 'Britney, bitch!' part tbh.

This. The best part of the song because that is just a legendary line.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Britney, bitch is obviously a classic line. If only Shakespeare had come up with it, I can just hear it now..... It's Bill bitch, or just think how much it would have improved a song like imagine........
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's grown on me.
  • JVDJVD Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it's horrible.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Its Britney bitch is Iconic for Britney when it was 1st heard on Gimme more it was her statement that 'Im back!'

I welcome more of 'Its Britney bitch' :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    I wasn't sure about this song at first but now I LOVE IT!!!! I had it on very loud at 6am this morning in the car and it got me going for a great day!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hated it too but now like it! With all the production costs and fine tuning that couldve been done I think Brit is supposed to sound off. Its fun, forgettable but theres worse on the charts for a party tune.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hated at the beginning. Now it's soooo damn good!! Definitely a grower.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Breakadawn wrote: »
    People banging on about if you don't like it don't listen need to shut up, broken record or what... People have everyright to point out what shit people are buying and clogging the charts with. Why is "Britney Bitch" so popular anyway, i'm sure she's only been saying it in songs since she turned awful?

People also have every right to buy whatever music they feel like, whether you consider it bad or not.

To the OP, I quite like Scream and Shout. It's definitely not groundbreaking music but it's fun, catchy and something you don't mind listening to on a night out.

I must have missed the memo that said all music has to be Beethoven quality these days.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it.

The Chorus is awesome, the Oh-we-oh-we-oh-we-oh and of course, Now Now Rocking With, Will.i.am and Britney Bitch is probably the greatest lyric of the year.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I first heard the song, I thought it was rubbish. It is annoyingly catchy though and starting to grow on me. I think it's funny that Tulisa claims Britney got the idea for the British accent by listening to her recording. Is that what Tulisa thinks she sounds like when she speaks? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    I thought with how the UK has become so anal about words and sayings I am surprised the bitch word hasn't been bleeped by Radio 1 or banned from the play list like they have done to Robbie Williams, his song Candy is classical masterpiece compared to this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People need to wake up to the idea that Will I Am is not a very talented singer and writer. His songs are generally terrible and no better than a ringtone. He is extremely lucky he has got where he is today on almost zero ability.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »

You aren't seriously trying to make an argument using Vigilant Citizen are you, LoveBug? I thought you were better than that...
  • supertalksupertalk Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Highly boring track, it wouldn't get me up on the dance floor...
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    People need to wake up to the idea that Will I Am is not a very talented singer and writer. His songs are generally terrible and no better than a ringtone. He is extremely lucky he has got where he is today on almost zero ability.

Couldn't agree more