Season 16: General Discussion, Videos, Pics, etc.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was dreading looking at this poll & comments but apart from die hard Derek fans its not as bad as expected so far. :D:D

As lots on here are Zendaya/Val fans thought it be good to at least vote in poll as really would like them to win a poll on PureDWTS, sorry if i'm being a tad bitchy but just my reaction to their bias. :mad::mad:
    http://www.puredwts.com/2013/04/17/puredwts-season-16-halfway-mark-rank-the-dance-couples-and-vote-in-new-polls/
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    am liking Val more & more as he seems so level headed & has such good attitude plus he's very easy on the eye too. ;);)

I don't find him particularly attractive (and his 'Noo Joy-zee gangsta' thing is just too ridiculous :rolleyes:), but I like his personality and his approach to teaching and his dancing and choreography, so that's plenty to be going along with :).
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bea_Bopp wrote: »
    My goodness, that was a cheery little number :rolleyes:

Didn't care much for the dance either - I'm a philistine but 'contemporary' just looks like 'jumping around and emoting' to me:p

Rather see Tris doing ballroom...such a lovely frame...:cool:

BIB - tut, tut. Jumping around and emoting...without any shoes on :cool:
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was dreading looking at this poll & comments but apart from die hard Derek fans its not as bad as expected so far. :D:D

As lots on here are Zendaya/Val fans thought it be good to at least vote in poll as really would like them to win a poll on PureDWTS, sorry if i'm being a tad bitchy but just my reaction to their bias. :mad::mad:
    http://www.puredwts.com/2013/04/17/puredwts-season-16-halfway-mark-rank-the-dance-couples-and-vote-in-new-polls/

I don't mind that they're fair in the dance rankings and this week for example, Zendaya was top. What annoys me is that they have a Derek Hough fansite, so I'd rather all the bias for Kellie goes on there.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor girl looks tired. Not only she trains at least half the hours of other celebs but she also go to school and had other Disney engagements (red carpets, awards ceremonies .....) : She is a hardworking girl :)

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2013/04/17/zendaya-math-tutor-time/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jacoby has the quickstep and we are still waiting to see what the others have. And it seems like Val is in New York today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    BIB - tut, tut. Jumping around and emoting...without any shoes on :cool:

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How have the encore dance's gone this season??

Week 1 - Zendaya
    Week 2 - Kellie
    Week 3 - Sean
    Week 4 - Aly
    Week 5 - Jacoby
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val and Z interview today at the grove; hopefully it will air today.
    I love her outfit, so stylish so cute :):):)

http://www.mobli.com/media/show/id/35181996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    How have the encore dance's gone this season??

Week 1 - Zendaya
    Week 2 - Kellie
    Week 3 - Sean
    Week 4 - Aly
    Week 5 - Jacoby

No Kellie never had en encore I think. Z was the 1st one with the jive, Aly with the contemporary and jacoby last night with the jive and thats about it.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    No Kellie never had en encore I think. Z was the 1st one with the jive, Aly with the contemporary and jacoby last night with the jive and thats about it.

Sean got the YMCA encore with Bruno which was hilarious to watch. :D

I predict Kellie will get the encore this week then if she has not got one. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z and Brooke's kids how cute :):):)

http://instagram.com/p/YOXZ9hpLA9/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Sean got the YMCA encore with Bruno which was hilarious to watch. :D

I predict Kellie will get the encore this week then if she has not got one. :rolleyes:

Oh I forgot about Sean's encore or rather Bruno's encore :D. Yeah I think next week Kellie will probably get one ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    I don't mind that they're fair in the dance rankings and this week for example, Zendaya was top. What annoys me is that they have a Derek Hough fansite, so I'd rather all the bias for Kellie goes on there.

true.But the pure venom that most of these posters & the mods have towards Z/Val is ridiculous :eek:.
    Anyays it is what it is. Everyone has its favourites I guess........ shrug but at least be fair.When Kellie or Jacoby do well (even though Im not big fan of them ) I say so.If my favourite didnt do well I will say so I just strongly dislike blind fanatism . Anyways let me stop here before I go into another rant :p
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Samba
    “Superstition”
    Kellie, Aly, Sean, Andy

Paso
    “Higher Ground”
    Zendaya, Jacoby, Ingo, Victor

Hmm...I'd say Zendaya's team could win this one.
  • SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Team Kellie still ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SWRD85 wrote: »

yessssssssssssss good news , excited :D:D:D
    Thats the easiest latin dance imo so Z will be excellent in it with no doubt :cool::cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VaL ‏@iamValC 5h
    Wow if this ChaCha is actually gonna come together..... Lets do this #grindin #bodywantstokillme #beastmode

VaL ‏@iamValC 5h
    You all should wish @Zendaya luck for the next couple of days, cause its time to take it up a notch #DWTS #TeamValDaya #beastmode

I like that he pushes her because he knows she is so good and can handle the difficult choreo but there is such a thing as going too far.So hopefully she rises up to the challenge .

So Z has another Latin again going to week 6 with having done only 1 ballroom same with Kellie who didnt have a ballroom until last monday.....Uhmmmm...And week 7 is Latin week so Z is probably going to get the salsa or rumba....thats another latin in a row so we wont see her do another ballroom until week 8 at least.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Team Kellie still ;)

good , we all have our favourites :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interviews from all the couples except Z and Victor (hopefully they upload them later or maybe they havent been interviewed :( )

http://www.youtube.com/user/AfterBuzzTV?feature=fvst
  • SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yessssssssssssss good news , excited :D:D:D
    Thats the easiest latin dance imo so Z will be excellent in it with no doubt :cool::cool::cool:

I'm predicting around the 27/28 mark - Len always marks the front runners down until the last phase of the competition. You only have to look at the examples of Mya, Nicole and Katherine and the many 30s they should have received.

I'm looking forward to her rumba if she gets the opportunity. Val has demonstrated that he can choreograph a stunning argentine tango so I have high hopes! :)
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    good , we all have our favourites :):):)

I forgot to add this :p

I was supposed to say "Team Kellie still, except unlike some other fans of her, I think Z, Andy and Aly are brilliant"

Personally I don't like Derek, but I think Kellie and Derek are a good pair :)