Options

BB15 Final Five - Least Favourite Houseguests!

Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'd offer a "none of the above" but......

Least Favourite Houseguests 91 votes

Andy
27% 25 votes
GinaMarie
16% 15 votes
Judd
12% 11 votes
McCrae
16% 15 votes
Spencer
27% 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prediction: 50%+ for everyone!
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gonna say Spencer for being a pig who's done eff-all. I'd most hate to see him or Judd win.
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely don't want Andy or Spencer to win, they've skated by playing other's games. Spencer thinks it's a good thing he's been used as pawn so often, does he not realise that it is a sign others know how weak he is? The other three, I don't care. They're all terrible players, but I guess McCrae is the best of the bad bunch. He has made terrible moves, was under Amanda's thumb for the entire game, but he's on his own now and if he makes it past this week he has to be applauded.

Judd was evicted. Therefore not a strong enough player to be crowned winner. And I have had goldfish with more intelligence than GinaMarie.

The horrifying thing is, I can see Andy winning this season.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I voted everyone. lol
    Just when I try to like someone, and I try really hard, they then do something really awful and I think 'well that was fun while it lasted'.
  • Options
    SweetSyrupSweetSyrup Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all bloody awful. I voted for all of them.

I can't think of a worse final 5 since the show began, there's usually at least one you can support.

If RAT win's I'm done with the show.

Have a feeling they'll be cracking out the all stars next season though..
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy - for being a spineless coward
    GinaMarie - for her derogatory comments and general stupidity
    Spencer - for his really inappropriate comments

I forgot to vote McCrae as well for being dumb and immoral enough to "fall in love" with the mega bitch that is Amanda.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just voted all of the Exterminators but I don't actually like McCrae either. God I hate the Exterminators.
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SweetSyrup wrote: »
    They are all bloody awful. I voted for all of them.

I can't think of a worse final 5 since the show began, there's usually at least one you can support.

If RAT win's I'm done with the show.

Have a feeling they'll be cracking out the all stars next season though..
    Hope so. And hopefully BB15 is very under-represented. Elissa, maybe Nick - not technically a 'star' but his early exit was a shame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for all except for GM, purely because she doesn't pretend to be any better than what she is... which isn't a nice person but anyway....

Hope so. And hopefully BB15 is very under-represented. Elissa, maybe Nick - not technically a 'star' but his early exit was a shame.

I actually want an Amanda redemption arc for the next All Stars :D
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely don't want Andy or Spencer to win, they've skated by playing other's games. Spencer thinks it's a good thing he's been used as pawn so often, does he not realise that it is a sign others know how weak he is? The other three, I don't care. They're all terrible players, but I guess McCrae is the best of the bad bunch. He has made terrible moves, was under Amanda's thumb for the entire game, but he's on his own now and if he makes it past this week he has to be applauded.

Judd was evicted. Therefore not a strong enough player to be crowned winner. And I have had goldfish with more intelligence than GinaMarie.

The horrifying thing is, I can see Andy winning this season.[/QUOTE]

He deserves to. If your going to float that Is how to do it. Uberfloater involves actual strategy.
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chubbler wrote: »
    I voted for all except for GM, purely because she doesn't pretend to be any better than what she is... which isn't a nice person but anyway....

I can see that happening. It wouldn't be a bad thing I think without McCrae she would have been a much better player.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Chubbler wrote: »

I think they'd have to pay the editors about ten times the salary for that to happen :eek:

All the good ones are probably exhausted from having to try and make Colton bearable on the next Survivor :p
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy and Spencer for me. Spencer is vile but at least he hasn't claimed to be a gameplaying mastermind like Andy has.
  • Options
    Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    I just voted all of the Exterminators but I don't actually like McCrae either. God I hate the Exterminators.

So true.

THey'd all make such bad winners.. could you imagine Andy or Spencer or GM WINNING BB15?!! arghhhh

I dont liek him much either but go McRae...

Damn I wish they didnt get rid of Elissa
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    I really don't like any of the Housemates left. I really think the HM should nominate and the public should vote (like BBUK and BBAU) then the right people stay in... and the conversations in the house are about a lot more than nominations!