✭✭✭
    Just thought of another...

Brian Belo.

I like him :)
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After CBB, Courtney Stodden. Exceedingly friendly and optimistic. I unfairly expected her to be quite bitchy and self obsessed. I also really liked her surprising friendship with Lauren Harries. :)
  • Options
    cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people have problem with gay guys because they are closeminded, homophobic idiots. You can dislike Rylan or any other gay person, but to try and blame homophobia onto these individuals is just wrong.

You should know I am a gay guy. I find Rylan and others do not help people accept gay men as they act more feminine than most women. It is the stereotype I would like to get rid of to promote acceptance of homosexuality.

P.S I don't really have a problem with Rylan.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll never forget how the media lynched Stacey when they caught her smoking. I don't like smoking myself but they acted as if she'd murdered someone. It was crazy.

I think you'll find the uproar was because she was heavily pregnant :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2109979/Stacey-Solomon-7-months-pregnant-caught-smoking-4-times-2-hours.html
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Tara P-T, nutty as a fruitcake :D
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    You should know I am a gay guy. I find Rylan and others do not help people accept gay men as they act more feminine than most women. It is the stereotype I would like to get rid of to promote acceptance of homosexuality.

P.S I don't really have a problem with Rylan.

I'm not going to agree with what you said, but I'm not going to argue over it. I'm only going to say, that people can act as feminine or masculine as they wish regardless of their sex, or sexual orientation, and still not be judged over it. And if they get judged, then those judging are in the wrong. People do not have to change in order to be accepted, but be accepted as they are.
  • Options
    Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Oh no she isn't :D

:D:D:o