Options

EE Thread 05/11/13 - Bianca is back back back but she's not alone alone alone...

MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
Forum Member
Hi all :D Welcome to Tuesday's EastEnders episode discussion thread!

Tonight sees the return of Bianca after 2 months away from the square in Manchester doing a fashion course. However she isn't coming back alone...

Here is what to expect in tonight's episode:
It's morning and as Masood pays a visit to the Butcher house, he is concerned to find David and Carol together in their nightwear, going over recent events. Carol soon tries her best to reassure Masood that he has nothing to worry about, but he isn't so sure.

Later, Bianca returns home to Albert Square. David and Carol begin to tell her what's been going on in her absence, but suddenly the doorbell rings and Bianca's new man Terry Spraggan walks in. David and Carol are shocked as it's announced that Terry is moving in…

Meanwhile, Janine suffers a panic attack and starts shouting and screaming, as recent events take their toll. At the same time, Alice tells Joey about what happened on the night of Michael's death.

Elsewhere, Roxy gets upset when Alfie seems to resent her for her concern. The couple also bicker over The Vic's fireworks party, which they've decided to cancel due to Michael's death. Later, Kat asks Roxy how she's doing and Roxy can't help but let her feelings be known. Kat urges Alfie to stop taking his anger and upset out on Roxy, which prompts him to apologise to his fiancée.

Here are the characters in tonight's episode:
David Wicks - Michael French
Carol Jackson - Lindsey Coulson
Bianca Butcher - Patsy Palmer
Terry Spraggan - Terry Alderton
Janine Butcher - Charlie Brooks
Alice Branning - Jasmyn Banks
Lauren Branning - Jacqueline Jossa
Joey Branning - David Witts
Kat Moon - Jessie Wallace
Roxy Mitchell - Rita Simons
Alfie Moon - Shane Richie
Masood Ahmed - Nitin Ganatra
AJ Ahmed - Phaldut Sharma
Liam Butcher - James Forde
Whitney Dean - Shona McGarty
Morgan Butcher - Devon Higgs
Executive Producer Lorraine Newman
Director Karl Neilson
Writer Christopher Reason

Enjoy the episode everyone! :)

Comments

• Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After a good few episodes THAT screaming banshee is back :sleep:

its too early surely :(
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    Is Terry the Duff Duff? I hope not.

Thanks for the thread,

How is everyone on this cold November evening?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

Thanks for the thread,

I banged my head on the bottom of the stairs, and up pops hypochondria!
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I banged my head on the bottom of the stairs, and up pops hypochondria!

What a shame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Thankoo for the thread, yay Bianca is back. :D
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread.

Banshee Bianca back :mad:
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Love Bianca. This should be a great household now with David back and a new man for Bianca.

Thanks for the thread.
  • Options
    blue_angelblue_angel Posts: 3,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks very much for the thread, Mattehhhftw :)

I really like Bianca as a character, especially around David and/or Carol. Those three work really well together. I'm looking forward to her coming back, I think Patsy plays the lighter side of Bianca well, but has also always done the more dramatic storylines successfully too.

Totally off topic, but my nose is cold. Brrrrr November!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blue_angel wrote: »
    Thanks very much for the thread, Mattehhhftw :)

I really like Bianca as a character, especially around David and/or Carol. Those three work really well together. I'm looking forward to her coming back, I think Patsy plays the lighter side of Bianca well, but has also always done the more dramatic storylines successfully too.

Totally off topic, but my nose is cold. Brrrrr November!

Haha :D:D Not that I'm laughing at your misery b_a, I just found your comment funny :p

I'm actually suffering from a cold myself, and my throat hurts. Makes you wonder how Bianca can shout so loud for so long without losing her voice :D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread.

Banshee Bianca back :mad:
    xTonix wrote: »
    Thankoo for the thread, yay Bianca is back. :D

Talk about Opposites :D
    Great Thread OP
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about Opposites :D
    Great Thread OP

Priscilla vs Toni, the new DSEnders feud :D
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, the gobsh!te is back tonight? Can't stand Bianca but there IS hope because I really liked her and David's scenes before he left when he came back for his two week stint.

However, this is Bianca "my kids!", "what about my kids!" etc yet she's
    dropping a new fella AND his kids on them without any thought to how that will affect them? Or seemingly without any notice whatsoever! :eek:

Yeah, 'mum of the year' Bianca!

EDIT- APOLOGIES! In my rant about Bianca I forgot to thank Mattehhhftw for the great start to the thread :o:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Haha :D:D Not that I'm laughing at your misery b_a, I just found your comment funny :p

I'm actually suffering from a cold myself, and my throat hurts. Makes you wonder how Bianca can shout so loud for so long without losing her voice :D

Awww, no, Maurice, hope you feel better soon. It's that time of year where germs are just wafting about everywhere. I'm considering getting one of those hamster plastic ball things made in giant size so I can just roll around work in it without catching anyone's plague.

There's nothing I can do about my cold nose. I've got mittens, hats, scarfs, ear muffs, hot water bottles, but none of them work on the nose. I may just have to stick my nose into a mug of hot chocolate and be done with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blue_angel wrote: »
    Awww, no, Maurice, hope you feel better soon. It's that time of year where germs are just wafting about everywhere. I'm considering getting one of those hamster plastic ball things made in giant size so I can just roll around work in it without catching anyone's plague.

There's nothing I can do about my cold nose. I've got mittens, hats, scarfs, ear muffs, hot water bottles, but none of them work on the nose. I may just have to stick my nose into a mug of hot chocolate and be done with it.

Thanks :cool: I know what you mean, I missed work today, partly because I just couldn't face it and partly because my boss is scared of infection, so I'd have been a complete zombie had I gone in :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

Thanks for the thread,

Not too bad thanks .

I would be a lot happier if Bianca's fashion course was 2 decades instead of 2 months ;)
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Someone needs to come up with a name for this household. Jackson/Wicks/Butcher/Dean/Spraggen house is just too much typing.

BA...you could try smearing your nose with Vaseline. It's not a good look though.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with Scrabbler?

He asked how people were!!!!! :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Someone needs to come up with a name for this household. Jackson/Wicks/Butcher/Dean/Spraggen house is just too much typing.

BA...you could try smearing your nose with Vaseline. It's not a good look though.:D

The Butchwick-Spragdeansons?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »

Does that work?! Or are you just trying to make me look like an idiot, vald? ;):D

I've gone with The JaBuWicks so far. I guess I could extend it to Jabuwicanspraggs :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i haven't missed Bianca at all and how the hell are even more people going to fit in that house?! I swear it's over-crowded as it is
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i haven't missed Bianca at all and how the hell are even more people going to fit in that house?! I swear it's over-crowded as it is

Think of The Waltons! They could do it! It's just the same...only louder....and The Waltons had a whole mountain...ok, maybe it's not the same.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Someone will be living in that broom cupboard under the stairs.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping this will be the start of Bianca leaving that repetitive cycle she has been in over the last few years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Someone will be living in that broom cupboard under the stairs.

That's reserved for Carol and David's inevitable bonkfest :D