Options

The next zeleb weight loss DVD by any chance

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2545388/TOWIEs-Gemma-Collins-displays-curvaceous-bikini-body-Dubai.html

Another one where the paps have just happened to be there as she runs down the beach looking overweight.

Weight loss DVD by the summer?

Comments

• Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2545388/TOWIEs-Gemma-Collins-displays-curvaceous-bikini-body-Dubai.html

Another one where the paps have just happened to be there as she runs down the beach looking overweight.

I don't need a fitness DVD that picture is enough to put me off chocolate for life.

I have no problem with curvy girls except when they wear bikinis! A swim suit would be so much nicer!
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Rocking a fun floral two-piece, the 32-year-old reality star seemed to be having a whale of a time as she enjoyed an action-packed day out.
    Bit harsh from the DM.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's hilarious how the set-up for all these pre-shots is absolutely identical! :D First you have the 'OMG fat' running on beach shot to shock, then the (not at all posed) concerned look on the face as they handle some part of their flab, then the expression that says 'I really need to do something about this...', and then!!! Lo!!! the hopeful face as they gaze wistfully into the distance and dream of a new slim them. Pure poetry in wobbly motion.

I guess the private work-out in the public park is next. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit harsh from the DM.

Lolololololol :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle Lloyd's 12-stone loss.

Her husband.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    'I mean, I am healthy because I eat healthily and work out, but my body produces three times as much insulin as it should do, which turns into sugar and that then turns into fat.'

If she's been told this then she really should change her doctor or maybe even google the function of insulin...
  • Options
    Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'I mean, I am healthy because I eat healthily and work out, but my body produces three times as much insulin as it should do, which turns into sugar and that then turns into fat.'

If she's been told this then she really should change her doctor or maybe even google the function of insulin...

Somebody didn't really say that did they??????? :D
  • Options
    Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just unhealthy. There's a major difference between girls who are naturally big and those who just eat too much.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That has made me step away from the biscuit barrel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Julia_Webb wrote: »
    Somebody didn't really say that did they??????? :D

It seems to be a direct quote from an interview with her!
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

Looking overweight- she is overweight

Hmmm sounds like an excuse
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oooooh Blondie - why so cynical???:o:D:D:p;-)
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Gemma, who is most probably currently a size 22

Errrr no. I work in a clothes shop and believe me, she'd never get those legs and backside into a size 22 anything. She's a 26 at the moment - easily.

Hasn't she been giving interviews year after year alternating between being 'proud of her curves' to 'I want to be a size 12 by next year/easter/the summer/by the year 2438' ? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Errrr no. I work in a clothes shop and believe me, she'd never get those legs and backside into a size 22 anything. She's a 26 at the moment - easily.

Hasn't she been giving interviews year after year alternating between being 'proud of her curves' to 'I want to be a size 12 by next year/easter/the summer/by the year 2438' ? :p

I think she got down to a size 14 (18) a year or so back before piling it back on and declaring she wasn't herself when she was slimmer.

Seeing as she runs a plus size clothes shop, it wouldn't really be good for business if she did get down to a size 12 but I can't see that will ever happen - unless she gets her size 12's from the same place as Vanessa Feltz ;-)
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she got down to a size 14 (18) a year or so back before piling it back on and declaring she wasn't herself when she was slimmer.

Seeing as she runs a plus size clothes shop, it wouldn't really be good for business if she did get down to a size 12 but I can't see that will ever happen - unless she gets her size 12's from the same place as Vanessa Feltz ;-)

Vanessa's "magic" size 12 (18)

And FYI Gemma Collins is not curvy, she looks unhealthily overweight. I was a size 20/22 a few years back so she can't fool me.
  • Options
    heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I don't need a fitness DVD that picture is enough to put me off chocolate for life.

I have no problem with curvy girls except when they wear bikinis! A swim suit would be so much nicer!

I'm sorry but that isn't curvy, that is obese. It's so irritating when obese women or others label them curvy when it's plainly obvious how hugely overweight they are. Calling someone's 82 rolls and 57 chins "curvy" is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to read her column in Closer (takes shame) and it was full of twaddle about 'I've been juicing this week and lost 5 pounds, going to treat myself to a kebab'. If she tried a proper calorie controlled diet and exercise she might get better results. & yes she is not curvy - she is fat/obese.
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but that isn't curvy, that is obese. It's so irritating when obese women or others label them curvy when it's plainly obvious how hugely overweight they are. Calling someone's 82 rolls and 57 chins "curvy" is just ridiculous.

Agreed. This irritates me tremendously. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only agree with others who she she isn't curvy, she's obese.

Kimberely Walsh, Holly Willoughby, Kelly Brook, Nigella, Beyonce, J-Lo, Kim Kardashian - these are the people I think of when it comes to curvy celebs. Someone like Christina Hendricks is who I would see as being a bit of a bigger girl but still with a curvy figure
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looking overweight- she is overweight

Hmmm sounds like an excuse

It's not only an excuse it's complete nonsense. An overproduction of insulin would lead to low blood sugar levels as insulin controls sugar levels. It certainly doesn't turn into sugar then fat itself.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    She looked dreadful. She should have worn a one-piece swimsuit rather than a bikini.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked dreadful. She should have worn a one-piece swimsuit rather than a bikini.

But then we wouldn't have seen the 'curves' that she'll lose when she emerges photoshopped and 'curve-free' on her Get Fit With Me DVD.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    But then we wouldn't have seen the 'curves' that she'll lose when she emerges photoshopped and 'curve-free' on her Get Fit With Me DVD.

Yeah but she hasn't released a fitness DVD yet and TBH I'd rather not see those. I might just have to poke my eyes out with a rusty spoon :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »

Hasn't she brought out a DVD before?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this is something new. Not content with just a weight loss DVD, Josie Gibson now releases a book what she wrote about how to lose weight the Josie way http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2557520/EXCLUSIVE-I-beast-Josie-Gibson-reveals-lost-6st-year-shes-written-book-too.html

Yes, you too can look 10 years older than you actually are by following her tips - coming to a Poundland in your High Street very soon