London Live

Paul-in-DundeePaul-in-Dundee Posts: 17
Forum Member
Hi all!

I am a Londoner, wanting to watch London Live on my Sky digibox. Obviously, if I tune to channel 117 here, I get the message 'channel not available'. Does anyone know the technical tuning details so I can tune my box under 'other channels'?

Many thanks. :)

Comments

• mill9mill9 Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was reported as 12610V SR 22000 a few days ago. I tried tonight with these parameters and couldn't find it:confused: If you are outside of the London Sky post code area it won't appear on the EPG I believe which is the same as BBC London. I am in the Meridian area so wouldn't get it on the EPG anyway. I can get it on Freeview with breakup from time to time.
  • kevkev Posts: 21,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tests on satellite currently aren't receivable by regular subscribers.

The tests so far have shown that it's LIKELY to be available to all active Sky cards including ex-Sub/Freesat from Sky ones via the Add Channels function (with the name "50892") - however until launch we don't know for certain.

The only 100% known fact is that it will be available on 117 to those within London - most likely it will appear during the day Monday.
  • Paul-in-DundeePaul-in-Dundee Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Thanks, mill9 and Kev for the information. I will wait until Monday and try your tuning details, Mill9.

If, in the meantime, you get updated information, I would be pleased to know - Paul :-)
  • timo_w2stimo_w2s Posts: 3,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By Monday test channel 50892 will most likely be renamed London Live.
  • Paul-in-DundeePaul-in-Dundee Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Thanks, guys. It's tuned in on my digibox and coming in loud and clear! :)