Live Updates | Day 36 - Eviction Day | 18.00 - Day 37

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Housemates are currently cleaning glass to drink the alcohol they have recived they have also shared it out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All housemates have got changed into there normal clothes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eugene is trying do a impression of Markus Bently whilst Science and Makosi try to work the electial cooker. Craig and Maxwell are in the lounge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats it from me for tonight. Craig is by him self drinking red wine.
  • latenightermelatenighterme Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig was called to the DR. He came out with 6 beers and said to the housemates, 'I won a task, they're mine'. He took them to the Living room and split them with the rest of Team Smug. Craig whispered, 'I was told to share them with the housemates, but I'm not'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig, Antony & Max enjoying their extra beers. Now Antony has been challenged to 'give a blow job ' to Craig's fingers for a minute...which he does!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig is a little tipsy, he says to Antony, 'you sucked my juicy penis fingers'!! lol Now Antony is wrestling him on the floor and Craig is calling out for Saskia. Now Antony is making Craig suck his fingers! lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig asked Antony if he's been eating cheese, because he tasted a 'little cheesy'. Craig asks for reinforcements and goes into the kitchen area with Antony & Max riding shotgun. Max tells the other HMs Craig sucked Antony's fingers, which he denied. Craig won't say what the task was he had to do to get the beers when asked by Science, just says they were his to drink. Orla asks Antony what he had to do to get an extra beer from Craig, and he told her he sucked Craig's fingers. Antony says he doesn't care, he would suck a penis for another beer!! rofl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Science takes exception to sucking another man's fingers for a beer. Antony says 'I don't care'!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig is cooking up food, Orla & Science are chatting with Antony & Max. Orla asks Antony when was the last time he had sex. Antony says it's been around 15 weeks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone has gone to bed. Max went to bed but got up and is sitting by himself in one of the white 'toilet roll' chairs, drinking a glass of water. He is in black jockeys, looking very reflective.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max goes back into the bedroom, has a few words with Craig(who is back in the double bed). Max goes back to bed. He is sleeping in Saskia's old bed, Antony is in Max's old bed.