Options

EE Max's revenge

Comments

• Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max and Cora will roll back into the Square together.
  • Options
    Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »

There is no place for Stumpy on this thread, we have enough of them floating around.:D:)
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dear diary

for my revenge i will sleep wiv ians wife jane because no one will suspect it tee hee i am so clevurr............
    .................................sorry got distracted by this blonde bird who just walked past gunna talk to her.....

wut wuz i sayin????

MAX
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max burning down the Beales house
  • Options
    KrstiKrsti Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I would enjoy the revenge story more if it wasn't for the fact that I don't like Max and think he's as weak as a bag of lettuce. He's only ever been able to force others to do things by teaming up with others like Phil and Derek,I suppose there is always Jack but he too is a bit wet. I suppose Stacey would help but she'd be a little bit of a hypocrite as she let everyone think Bradley had murdered Archie for five years.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could Max maybe come back with someone, maybe someone he met in prison. Or maybe his friend/acquaintance could befriend the Beales and they then find out it'd part of Max's revenge. Kind of like Andy's storyline...
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Could Max maybe come back with someone, maybe someone he met in prison. Or maybe his friend/acquaintance could befriend the Beales and they then find out it'd part of Max's revenge. Kind of like Andy's storyline...

Or he could hire Andy to work for him. I'd like to see that
  • Options
    MissMonkeyMooMissMonkeyMoo Posts: 3,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think this is going to be more likely. some sort of newcomer to the square that befriends the beales and then takes them for all they have got before revealing that they were working for max! I think Max will want to leave Ian and Jane with nothing. He had everything taken away from him so I think that's what he's going to want in return. He'll want then to lose their businesses, home, friends and family.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think this is going to be more likely. some sort of newcomer to the square that befriends the beales and then takes them for all they have got before revealing that they were working for max! I think Max will want to leave Ian and Jane with nothing. He had everything taken away from him so I think that's what he's going to want in return. He'll want then to lose their businesses, home, friends and family.

Yep that sounds like a likely event.

I hope max never forgives them.
    It's very annoying when people get forgiven so easily

In reality there are people you'd never interact with or like in a community so I don't see why soaps can't reflect this.
  • Options
    MissMonkeyMooMissMonkeyMoo Posts: 3,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep that sounds like a likely event.

I hope max never forgives them.
    It's very annoying when people get forgiven so easily

In reality there are people you'd never interact with or like in a community so I don't see why soaps can't reflect this.
    I agree. I think in this case also it would be so unlikely to forgive Ian and Jane for what they have done. He's spent a year in jail contemplating a twenty year stretch. One of his daughters knew he didn't do it but did nothing, he didn't even get to see his grandson whilst Jane was getting to coo all over the baby, another daughter turned her back on him, his ex wife believed the lies and stopped all contact with his son, his step mum and brother disowned him, he lost his freedom, he lost his house...... And this was the second time that Ian allowed him to go to jail even though he knew he was innocent! I think it's totally reasonable that Max will never forgive or forget and make it his mission for the next twenty years to make Ian and Jane's lives hell.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a new theory

Thing is why did Max not leave the note the same time he left Laurens note?

we are meant to think Max has come back unseen again just to leave the note

what if he didn't and we are meant to think he did when in fact it was Steven

or even Abi
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope max makes ian run again like he did the last time :D

Ian running away was hilarious :D
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I have a new theory

Thing is why did Max not leave the note the same time he left Laurens note?

we are meant to think Max has come back unseen again just to leave the note

It was with the post, so I assume it was posted.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »

Reverse cowgirl style no doubt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    It was with the post, so I assume it was posted.

thought it was just a note through the letter box.

still my point still stands why didnt he post the note while he was there.

still could be steven
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    thought it was just a note through the letter box.
    No, it was amongst a neat pile of letters (the second one I think) that Ian picked up off the floor
    still my point still stands why didnt he post the note while he was there.
    Maybe it was an afterthought? Maybe he had heard or seen the outcome of the Bobby Beale trial (and felt that the timing would be spot-on for such a note in order to provoke and intimidate)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    No, it was amongst a neat pile of letters (the second one I think) that Ian picked up off the floor

Maybe it was an afterthought? Maybe he had heard or seen the outcome of the Bobby Beale trial (and felt that the timing would be spot-on for such a note in order to provoke and intimidate)?

So he heard the outcome of the trial and posted a letter at least the day before for it to arrive before even Ian knew. Either that or the postal service is much better in london letters delivered in the time it takes to get from court back home
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max could get a sex change and steal Ian and Phil away from their wives. I can just picture a scantily clad buxom redhead seducing the hell out of both men and getting them to sign every penny over to her in exchange for a night of passion. All would be revealed in The Vic when Maxine is about to do a legger to Spain with the money. Her doctor arrives and tells her he's ready to complete her gender reassignment surgery but the nearby karaoke microphone broadcasts their entire conversation. Phil rips off Maxine's wig and pulls down her knickers revealing both Max Senior and Max Junior to a shocked Vic.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Max's revenge on the Beales has started then. Max must be full of hatred right now towards Lauren, Ian and Jane. Lauren left her innocent dad in prison to rot when she knew the truth. It's now Max's time for revenge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Max could get a sex change and steal Ian and Phil away from their wives. I can just picture a scantily clad buxom redhead seducing the hell out of both men and getting them to sign every penny over to her in exchange for a night of passion. All would be revealed in The Vic when Maxine is about to do a legger to Spain with the money. Her doctor arrives and tells her he's ready to complete her gender reassignment surgery but the nearby karaoke microphone broadcasts their entire conversation. Phil rips off Maxine's wig and pulls down her knickers revealing both Max Senior and Max Junior to a shocked Vic.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    SleepPixieSleepPixie Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Perhaps part of Max's revenge will be to sleep with Kathy!
  • Options
    cylon6cylon6 Posts: 25,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It should be revenge against The Beales, Mitchells, his daughters and Cindy Jr. And Max would need to win. But it will probably be just Ian and peter out. I hope I'm wrong, I pray I'm wrong.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SleepPixie wrote: »
    Perhaps part of Max's revenge will be to sleep with Kathy!

He can compare notes and see if she's as good as her granddaughter was... Urgh :(
  • Options
    Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry i have been drinking most of the day and not looked at this, I think his revenge should involve sleeping with Kathy, but to also make sure he taunt's Jane with a walking stick, like he did with Jack.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep, Max comes back with his new boyfriend