WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 13 - 14; Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    I have finally got my vpn sorted out. I was going through the list on speednet and found a fast one. The ones I was using earlier were just about giving me 2.5 mb speed. I am now on 38 mb

Now you'll be ahead of the rest of us!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother 15 Live 2m
    We will find out the POV winner within the next 30 minutes...
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds are fixed yay:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nearly 3.5hrs of trivia - stupid.
    Hope someone's wearing a chicken costume when it comes back.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still no result. When it's on trivia for this long, it gets me wondering if something happened, like last year when there was a ten hour blockage when Willie got the heave-ho.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3.5 hours of trivia is nothing out of the ordinary though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's 4.5 now. :p I know its not that unusual, but I'd have expected a result by now. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be fun trying to work out what happened when it finally comes back.

Nick interview http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-15-nick-uhas-584638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they've just left trivia on while they try to fix the feeds problem, which would be tricky while their servers were transmitting 5 different feeds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin won veto. Could get interesting if Jeremy tries to guilt trip her. Would be delicious though if she's indirectly responsible for his demise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had to jump on a trampoline to see something over a wall, and memorise it, in a timed comp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're talking as if it happened recently, not 4/5hrs ago. Is this feed delayed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy sucking up to Kaitlin in the bedroom.
    "I want to make love with you. Then I want to have sex with you."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Howard/Spencer in storage room. Howard says Aaryn or Jeremy have to go home. Howard reassuring Spencer that he's not going home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O/T Verdict reached in Zimmerman trial - on CNN now.

Verdict - Not Guilty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB Gossip fan show starting
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/paulisded
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin heading up to HOH soon to talk to Helen. She's been rehearsing what she's going to say with Andy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin, with Andy for moral support, is pleading her case to Helen, trying to get Howard up instead of Jeremy if she uses the veto.

Helen crying to Kaitlin, telling her by not putting Jeremy up, she is going against her own moral values by keeping someone who bullies and treats others like shit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBBR.us ‏@tbigbroreport
    Production didn't let Helen or Elissa put up Howard against Aaryn. I don't see that position changing.

( I haven't heard any hard evidence that Production intervened. Did someone actually say it?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Kaitlin is crying because Helen is considering putting up Jeremy.

Kaitlin pushing for Howard to go up. Kaitlin says she's using the POV on herself no matter what.
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone following this conversation between Spencer and Aaryn? I missed the start of it and Aaryn is talking about racist accusations. Have there been developments today?

eta

Spencer trying to console her that her life is not ruined suggests she could go help on a project, she dismisses this immediately that she does not see why she should have to do that for something she did not do, it was all lies. She sees herself as the victim here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy, Helen, and Kaitlin are all crying in HOH! Aayrn downstairs having a blub too.

Helen to a bawling Kaitlin: Unfortunately, Jeremy dug his own grave, but you don't have to lie in there with him. Says Jeremy going home will be good for her game. What a girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer to Aaryn, "I'm sure you'll get out of here and never hear another word about it.."

Ha! CBS will probably have to allocate her a full-time media advisor for a while, unless she goes into hiding.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Is anyone following this conversation between Spencer and Aaryn? I missed the start of it and Aaryn is talking about racist accusations. Have there been developments today?

eta

Spencer trying to console her that her life is not ruined suggests she could go help on a project, she dismisses this immediately that she does not see why she should have to do that for something she did not do, it was all lies. She sees herself as the victim here.

I only started on it the same time as you; sandbagged by Zimmerman verdict.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin tells Jeremy there's no way around him getting backdoored. Jeremy says that's okay. Aaryn blubbing again.