Week 8- YOU choose a song (Jukebox Theme) + James Arthur & Rebecca Ferguson perform

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep20week49/x-factor

As the competition reaches over half way, this week things are hotting up and the pressure is on as the contestants now have to perform two songs each. And with the introduction of Jukebox week for the first time ever one of them will be chosen by the public.

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep20week49/x-factor-0#.UoUi4pIgHCQ

Throughout the Live Shows an outstanding line-up of guest stars will perform. This week there will be exclusive performances from last year’s X Factor winner, our very own James Arthur as well as the hotly anticipated return of the beautiful Rebecca Ferguson.

Comments

• RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Happy for Rebecca to come back.

At last they finally admit the theme is pretty irrelivent when they choose whatever song they want...practically that way most weeks.

I bet us choosing their songs we will have a choice of like 2 songs and we just get to choose one.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Happy for Rebecca to come back.

At last they finally admit the theme is pretty irrelivent when they choose whatever song they want...practically that way most weeks.

I bet us choosing their songs we will have a choice of like 2 songs and we just get to choose one.

Yes, they did this on XFUSA. Though if I remember correctly, it was between a choice of four songs.:)
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicholas, Tamera, Sam Bailey, Rough Copy and Luke will all be there by then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting theme.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    hope theres some interesting variety in the choices we get

will make for a lively discussion on here once we know the options anyway
  • manderleymanderley Posts: 2,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing Rebecca. I just watched her singing live on the Paul O'Grady show and she was brilliant. She performed All That I've Got which is a track from her new album.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Woohoo the forums Favourite James Arthur :D:D
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Good theme I like the sound of it also looking forward to both James and Rebecca :)
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the sound of this so we get to pick a song the contestants get to sing ?
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Was hoping Leona was going to perform her amazing new Christmas single :(
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    Was hoping Leona was going to perform her amazing new Christmas single :(
    She wi probably be the following week .
    Forum Member
    Like the sound of this so we get to pick a song the contestants get to sing ?
    I think so :)
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Yes, they did this on XFUSA. Though if I remember correctly, it was between a choice of four songs.:)

They should just let the viewers suggest songs for each of them and go with the most suggested song... If only to see Nic thrash out a 90's Prodigy number or something. :D
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    manderley wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing Rebecca. I just watched her singing live on the Paul O'Grady show and she was brilliant. She performed All That I've Got which is a track from her new album.

That song is magical! Her voice sounds so incredible on it - almost like a souful Florence! I really can't wait for her to dazzle. :cool: James will also be good - I wonder what his second (third) single will be? Roses I hope! :D

And I hope this finally means we get a Marina and the Diamonds song for Tamera!!! :o:D
    Forum Member
    That song is magical! Her voice sounds so incredible on it - almost like a souful Florence! I really can't wait for her to dazzle. :cool: James will also be good - I wonder what his second (third) single will be? Roses I hope! :D

And I hope this finally means we get a Marina and the Diamonds song for Tamera!!! :o:D
    He confirmed yesterday that Recovery is his next single :).