The judges really ought to get out more!

ButterflygirlButterflygirl Posts: 779
Forum Member
✭✭
Time and again in this series, and the last, I have been gobsmacked by the judges being all open mouthed and impressed by some of the acts saying they have never seen anything like it before.

Take for instance, the 'dog dancing' yes, it is very clever, I enjoy it myself, but blimey, don't they watch Crufts? I have lost count of the times I have seen dog dancing on many different programmes. :)

I think even the girl looked embarrassed by all the overdone praise, as though she invented something.

Last year it was even funnier because that Brian Connelly thing (let me entertain you?) was on at practically the same time, with the same people taking part in both shows, and there was the judges saying "oh, I've never seen anything like it" and I'm thinking, well, I have, last week! :D

Comments

• geordiegumpgeordiegump Posts: 1,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Have to agree. This week I loved the Michael Jackson routine but the stage sweeper 'twist' has been done many times before - as a former dance teacher I've done it myself in a routine for competitons.
  • ButterflygirlButterflygirl Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, glad its not just me :)

Mind you, I did think afterwards that perhaps it should have been 'the judges really should STAY IN more and watch the tv' :D
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I remember Let Me Entertain You. It was The Gong Show in all but name :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time and again in this series, and the last, I have been gobsmacked by the judges being all open mouthed and impressed by some of the acts saying they have never seen anything like it before.

Take for instance, the 'dog dancing' yes, it is very clever, I enjoy it myself, but blimey, don't they watch Crufts? I have lost count of the times I have seen dog dancing on many different programmes. :)

I think even the girl looked embarrassed by all the overdone praise, as though she invented something.

Last year it was even funnier because that Brian Connelly thing (let me entertain you?) was on at practically the same time, with the same people taking part in both shows, and there was the judges saying "oh, I've never seen anything like it" and I'm thinking, well, I have, last week! :D

lol Yes too true!