Options

Olly: I don't get enough credit

2»

Comments

• Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Danyl and Jamie would love to swap places with him - he got far more from the show than they did. Especially Danyl, after the way Simon raved about him, he must have expected to be signed at the end :confused: Yet he ended up with nothing.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With remarks like that, he'll certainly get more recognition...for being an arrogant tool.
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'd better be careful. Someone might be prepared to throw more than eggs at him for his total selfish dissatisfaction at the Music Industry outside of the untalented ex XF wannabe bubble.

His head is getting bigger than his mentor's.

Over-exposed and over-rated and this is what it culminates in. :(
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/s103/the-x-factor/news/a489993/olly-murs-id-get-more-recognition-if-i-didnt-come-from-x-factor.html

I like Olly, but that doesn't come across in a good way :o

Would he have even found fame without the X Factor :eek:

I doubt Olly's cod ska/reggae and dad dancing would be known without XF, somehow. If the guy was chocolate, he'd probably eat himself :D:o
    He's done well for himself and better than I expected him to though.
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    He'd better be careful. Someone might be prepared to throw more than eggs at him for his total selfish dissatisfaction at the Music Industry outside of the untalented ex XF wannabe bubble.

His head is getting bigger than his mentor's.

Over-exposed and over-rated and this is what it culminates in. :(

He certainly is!

An utterly cynical person, and his team behind him, who used a charitable appearance on Deal Or No Deal, a show he appeared on before he was known, to promote his own new record. All about himself in the end, and his own pocket.

Just appalling bad taste, and judgement. If he had serious talent it might be forgiveable, but he is on the lower end of mediocrity at best.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone told him he has to earn credibility?