Batman #25

zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
Forum Member
✭✭
Just arrived and the cover is a big load of :eek: and :cool: - now I've just gotta catch up on about 5 months worth of back issues before I can open it up to see if the insides are equally. :eek: and :D.

Comments

• mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've found this whole Zero Year thing a bit of a damp squib. Even the hardcore Batman fan who manages my LCS isn't overly impressed.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    I've found this whole Zero Year thing a bit of a damp squib. Even the hardcore Batman fan who manages my LCS isn't overly impressed.

Darnit :( - though methinks my standards are very VERY low so I should be ok. :D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been enjoying it thus far. I am 8 weeks behind in my stack of books to go through. Not quite as bad as you zwixxx :D
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Overall I'm liking Snyder on Batman, it's just the Zero Year thing that has me thinking "ah, right... here we go again... again..."
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been enjoying it thus far. I am 8 weeks behind in my stack of books to go through. Not quite as bad as you zwixxx :D
    I was already a few weeks behind and then Villain's month happened and [:)] I got 3D covers for ALL the titles I wanted (bar one by eBay sorted that out, eventually), but [:(] I didn't want to risk damaging them so had to then buy the 2D cover versions too (methinks the DC marketing people love people like me :o) - and once you get a little behind you quickly find yourself a LOT behind :eek: - thank god my onlineLCBS sends me them bag+backed so they remain in pristene(?) condition for when I've got a few hours spare. :)
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Overall I'm liking Snyder on Batman, it's just the Zero Year thing that has me thinking "ah, right... here we go again... again..."
    Your "I ain't spoiling nuttin for all you lax CB readers" post is most appreciated. :D