Options

The housemates in that room with Chloe aren't very bright.

zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Another series of Big Brother and yet another lot of housemates that don't click on that a certain housemate is the one that's on a secret task. Did Chloe begging Arron to go with her not make him think? Did none of them think why is Chloe begging other housemates to go with her? Or, if Chloe only wanted out of the room, she wouldn't have bothered asking anyone to go with her. They'll kick themselves when they get told.

Comments

• Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Another series of Big Brother and yet another lot of housemates that don't click on that a certain housemate is the one that's on a secret task. Did Chloe begging Arron to go with her not make him think? Did none of them think why is Chloe begging other housemates to go with her? Or, if Chloe only wanted out of the room, she wouldn't have bothered asking anyone to go with her. They'll kick themselves when they get told.

It's kinda different when you're in on the "secret";-)
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I think they were all so busy pretending to be freaked out that someone on a secret task was a million miles from their thoughts. I thought chloe was excellent by the way. :)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    It's kinda different when you're in on the "secret";-)

It doesn't make any difference though. Why would Chloe beg another housemate to go with her if she just wanted to leave the room because of fear? I'm not saying it would have been obvious instantly, but it didn't seem to make any of them wonder.