Will i am did not give a shite about Cher

SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
Forum Member
✭✭
He clearly did not want to be there and he so cost her a place in the final had she dueted with someone better she may have been there.

Comments

• rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i disagree, from where i ws watching he seemed the most giving of the duets
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This ^^^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why - what did he say about her?
  • FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He clearly did not want to be there and he so cost her a place in the final had she dueted with someone better she may have been there.

Just cannot agree that he cost her a place in the final. She has been quite unpopular for other reasons. Even she knew and said last week that no way would she win.
  • katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I thought he was the best on the night and seemed to be familiar and at ease singing with Cher.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CMcKinley wrote: »
    This ^^^

What is this strange thing happening on these forums of people typing this when they agree with something? It's so weird.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smartie 33 wrote: »
    Why - what did he say about her?

Nothing it was just the way he was on stage he sang poor and just looks like he was doing Cheryl a favour rather then wating to be there.

If Eminem was with Cher maybe she may have gone through.

I never thought she was going to go through anyways
  • ManDingo1967ManDingo1967 Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    He's championed Cher from the start. Unlike Xtina and Rhianna he's not a solo artist and had nothing to promote, so tonight's duet was selfless.
  • ManDingo1967ManDingo1967 Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    What is this strange thing happening on these forums of people typing this when they agree with something? It's so weird.

Is that what it means? I thought they were drawing attention to a post that they thought was silly or something.

Feel stupid now :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way they pretended he was their first choice was quite funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LMAO so true i guess Marshall mathers has more self respect then to do that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rated_2000 wrote: »
    i disagree, from where i ws watching he seemed the most giving of the duets

Completely agree. Christina was actually kinda a b!tch with Rebecca. She made it all about herself. I actually think that duet may cost Rebecca the win. They should have paired her with Rihanna! Will was super sweet speaking that some people may not get Cher and that he started like that or something along those lines. He tweeted right after the performance that he was backing Cher and for people to vote. The guy was really nice to her.
    He's championed Cher from the start. Unlike Xtina and Rhianna he's not a solo artist and had nothing to promote, so tonight's duet was selfless.

Will had to fly who knows how many hours just for her. He got like 1hr before the show. I can imagine he was exhausted too and to give her all his support really showed what kind of selfless person he is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am pretty sure he would of said NO! if he didn't want to be there
    Nothing it was just the way he was on stage he sang poor and just looks like he was doing Cheryl a favour rather then wating to be there.

If Eminem was with Cher maybe she may have gone through.

I never thought she was going to go through anyways

Are you real? AS ****ING IF Eminem would lower himself to appear on The X factor ha ha ha ha, and with a gimp like Cher :rolleyes:

Errr his band have a single and new album to plug, him doing it X factor was promoting that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is what makes me laugh there was all this talk of Eminen, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Cher could only dream of being on a stage with them!

Cher is a cut price Lady Sov, she will be signed, she will be auto-tuned to high hell and she will maybe have 1 number one single and then that is it.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will had to fly who knows how many hours just for her. He got like 1hr before the show. I can imagine he was exhausted too and to give her all his support really showed what kind of selfless person he is.

You know he would have got paid for the performance right, hardly selfless!
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there didnt seem to be any chemistry between them on stage. He hardly looked at her.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I thought William said Cher had "uniqueness" or something like that?
    She may be unique for XF (except Miss Frank also rapped last year) but unique in the wider music world Cher is not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    there didnt seem to be any chemistry between them on stage. He hardly looked at her.

Too busy looking at Cheryl!:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    They're just paving the way for big things for Cher. I'm not a fan but it was the only genuine duet which could have been done in "real life", and it's going to become evident that Cher will get will.i.am and Cheryl's backing which is a big deal for a 17 year old kid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    She may be unique for XF (except Miss Frank also rapped last year) but unique in the wider music world Cher is not.

had to make sure he said the right thinks or No loving from Cher Snr tonight
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »

also hard to tell what he looked at through those specs
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    While Im not fan of Will.I.Am I think Cher looked really relaxed with him on stage; far more relaxed than rebecca looked with christina and matt looked with rihanna.

Possibly due to the fact that cher has met Will.I.Am a few times.
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »

He was mixing her up with Cheryl :D
  • VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it none of you have seen this then?

http://twitter.com/#!/iamwill/status/13699093834502144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vashetti wrote: »
    I take it none of you have seen this then?

http://twitter.com/#!/iamwill/status/13699093834502144

Says it all, money talks.