Options

Will.i.Am signs Cher Lloyd

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snuffles22 wrote: »
    No, you were right before. Will.i.am is part of the Universal Music Group (UMG).

Oh. Well then the person who told me he was part of Sony as wrong. Oh wellz...
  • Options
    wendy09wendy09 Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will i am is dumping fergie for cher ... that makes a lot of sense ...
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    If 1D have signed a £1m deal, and they came 3rd, whats the point of the competition? Simon signs who he wants anyway :confused:
    We saw he signed Rhydian in 2007 (the day after Leon won) anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    If 1D have signed a £1m deal, and they came 3rd, whats the point of the competition? Simon signs who he wants anyway :confused:
    We saw he signed Rhydian in 2007 (the day after Leon won) anyway.

I would say the point is 10 weeks of the best free promotion for upcoming artists EVER.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow Will.i.Am really?

Who brought us such standout tracks as Got it from My Momma and 3 Words and Nicole Scherzingers now ignored debut solo effort Baby Love?

He may be the most showy person in BEP but I thought everyone knew the success behind the band was Fergie? They were nothing before her and would be nothing without her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Wow Will.i.Am really?

Who brought us such standout tracks as Got it from My Momma and 3 Words and Nicole Scherzingers now ignored debut solo effort Baby Love?

He may be the most showy person in BEP but I thought everyone knew the success behind the band was Fergie? They were nothing before her and would be nothing without her.

Everyone has hits and misses. I agree 100% that the Peas would be dead without Fergie, but she doesn't write the songs. She adds her voice to what he puts together. Hes worked with Rihanna, Flo Rida, Usher, i'm not a huge fan of his, but he is an accomplished producer. You never know. He has seven grammys and connections. He worked on Fergies solo album which was a hit. Its better than getting signed by no one I guess

Plus anyone who punches Perez Hilton is ok by me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus anyone who punches Perez Hilton is ok by me

I forgot about that, I wonder if Perez will still love Cher when he finds out she's signed with Will.i.am
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will you are useless no one is gonna buy her rap album.

In your dreams. Cher's a brilliant little rapper. With the right songs (similar to her first audition) she'll be a knockout. Cher's got bucket full loads of charisma. I can't fault her confidence at all. She absolutely commands the stage she's on.
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the ever reliable Wikipedia. Such an academic source.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Digital Spy she told Louis Walsh "I don't have to speak to you anymore so f*ck off!!!"...

...umm..... you really wish THAT success?

I personally hope she gets booed off every single stage she sets foot on - what a spiteful, ungrateful troll!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    KidPoker wrote: »
    Yes, the ever reliable Wikipedia. Such an academic source.

Wikipedia is one of the truly great sites on the Internet. just as long as folk are aware that it is so easily edited with rubbish, and if it's really important look out a second reliable source.

But for general just looking up such as sports info it is a tremendous facility.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    According to Digital Spy she told Louis Walsh "I don't have to speak to you anymore so f*ck off!!!"...

I personally hope she gets booed off every single stage she sets foot on - what a spiteful, ungrateful troll!!

Take it you believe everything that it is said about Cher including the Daily mail rubbish/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    And people wonder how Abigail88 fooled so many on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SeanHunter wrote: »
    So, Cher fans have been hacking away at Wikipedia. Hope they are this active when it comes to buying her records?

How do you know it just wasn't an overenthusiatic editor ( of which there are thousands and thousands ) just believing that other source and wrongly editing things. Then someone realises it is very dubious at least and corrects it.

But hey, I've noticed you have your agenda against all things Cher or Cher fan related.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nino85 wrote: »
    And people wonder how Abigail88 fooled so many on here.

I read somewhere before someone suggesting that that twitter may be abigail88 in another form with the syle and some of the predictions ( like the one mentioned with One Direction ahead ).

Did particularly like this absolute nonsense tweeted after the final vote was in :

"Matt Cardle won the X Factor with 69% of the vote. Rebecca had 31% of the final vote."
  • Options
    SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madonna has resigned. Cher is to take her place. Official.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indiana44 wrote: »
    Take it you believe everything that it is said about Cher including the Daily mail rubbish/

I would agree with you but since Louis and Sinitta confirmed she was a nightmare to work with and the most ungrateful contestant they ever had, I'm very much inclined to believe it. I doubt Louis would make it up and particularly Sinitta who's job is professional Cowell/Cole arselicker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I would agree with you but since Louis and Sinitta confirmed she was a nightmare to work with and the most ungrateful contestant they ever had, I'm very much inclined to believe it. I doubt Louis would make it up and particularly Sinitta who's job is professional Cowell/Cole arselicker.

This again?:rolleyes:

Sinitta didn't confirm anything. She tried to change the subject. The majority of people, when asked about Cher defend her. Ofcourse, this doesn't fit with your pre-conceived notion, so you ignore it. Me thinks, Louis was just being Louis, he's known for being nasty and ruthless. How did you think Westlife achieved success? Not by being nice.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SeanHunter wrote: »
    Madonna has resigned. Cher is to take her place. Official.

Good. Madonna is far past her expiration date.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To be honest, Louis has said a lot of things about Cher so she has the right to be annoyed at him! Also, just pure LOL at believing whatever crap the daily mail publish for the record like the fact they had an article on Cher snubbing Matt, even thoygh she was there! Don't believe everything you read.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES! Good luck to her I say :) She has true talent, and on a label like that, she will be a huge global star!!!
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Good for her, if true. I never liked her but she showed on Saturday that she's a performer and that she has the X Factor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well according to this article:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/167495/X-Factor-2010-Simon-Cowell-snaps-up-final-acts/

Cher signed with SYCO but only under the condition that Will.i.am be the creative director behind the production of her album.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Why would anyone want Will. to be creative director of an album?
    I think she's awful, but even her managed to outclass him in the duets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Viridiana wrote: »
    Why would anyone want Will. to be creative director of an album?
    I think she's awful, but even her managed to outclass him in the duets.

And the connection between his singing ability and being the creative director of an album is ? :confused: