whats the worst DVD in your collection?

mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
Forum Member
✭✭✭
whether its one that was given to you or you paid for it or you got free in a newspaper..

The worst DVD i have paid money for is Curse of the Maya (2004)....i knew it was goin to be terrible when i bought it but i was in the mood for some crap horror

The worst DVD that someone else gave to me is Busted starring corey haim and corey feldman...and that takes the prize for the absolute worst in my collection
(now i have to find a way to give it to someone else)

i defy anyone to beat that! :D

Comments

• Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought "Cats and Dogs" :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    My worst is Home Alone 4 ....its just apsolutley awful ha . . . I never heard of Busted, OP, Whats it about? I really like Corey Feldman :p
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ground control
  • GortGort Posts: 7,466
    Forum Member
    Probably Face/Off. I tend to get rid of bad DVDs, but I have yet to give to a charity shop that DVD, but it'll be soon gone.
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My worst is Home Alone 4 ....its just apsolutley awful ha . . . I never heard of Busted, OP, Whats it about? I really like Corey Feldman :p

thats how i got trapped with it..corey feldman directs and stars he plays a policeman and he turns the police station into a sex club...its meant to be a police academy style sex comedy..except it was made for about 50p..its soooooooooo bad

you can have it if you want amy louise..in fact please take it!!!!;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115791/
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gort wrote: »
    Probably Face/Off. I tend to get rid of bad DVDs, but I have yet to give to a charity shop that DVD, but it'll be soon gone.

face off isnt that bad..at least theres a couple of good over the top gun fights
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    mialicious wrote: »
    thats how i got trapped with it..corey feldman directs and stars he plays a policeman and he turns the police station into a sex club...its meant to be a police academy style sex comedy..except it was made for about 50p..its soooooooooo bad

you can have it if you want amy louise..in fact please take it!!!!;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115791/

no thanks haha :p
    it sounds awful !
    Iv dont think iv ever seen a movie with such a low score on imbd :eek: :p
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    In my collection it has to be 2 cheesy 80's horror flicks, Sleepaway Camp and La Casa 3 aka Ghosthouse.

Sleepaway Camp is worth a watch just for the shocking twist reveal at the end but not very rewatchable.

Ghosthouse is about a killer clown, a little girl, stupid teens, a big house and some weird music.
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought "Cats and Dogs" :o

That's a great film.

And i don't think i hate any of them to be honest.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Godzilla (the crappy American one), which came with my DVD player. Or possible Mr and Mrs Smith, which I got for Christmas and is just really, really rubbish.

In fact, I'm going with Mr and Mrs Smith, as the monster in Godzilla was less shocking than Brad and Angelina's dreadful characters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Date Movie.
  • nhodkin147nhodkin147 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    In my collection it has to be 2 cheesy 80's horror flicks, Sleepaway Camp and La Casa 3 aka Ghosthouse.

Sleepaway Camp is worth a watch just for the shocking twist reveal at the end but not very rewatchable.

Ghosthouse is about a killer clown, a little girl, stupid teens, a big house and some weird music.

:eek: Nothing wrong with Ghosthouse!
    But then, it does have the delectable Lara Wendel in it... :D

Worst in my collection has to be a low-budget horror film called 'Gruesome':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492754/

I bought this DVD based on the front cover - last time I do that. Incredibly slow and boring. One of the worst horror films I've seen in ages.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably The Social Climber - a Jennifer Love Hewitt TV movie I got for a pound in Woolies years ago. Terrible.
  • guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    home alone 4 is very VERY bad. Black sheep, casper 2, batman and robin made in 97, Most of the danny dyer movies doghouse,The Great Ecstasy of Robert Carmichael
    Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
    Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
  • thedarklordthedarklord Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Propably Angles & Demons. Tom Hanks what were you thinking!
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    nhodkin147 wrote: »
    :eek: Nothing wrong with Ghosthouse!
    But then, it does have the delectable Lara Wendel in it... :D

Worst in my collection has to be a low-budget horror film called 'Gruesome':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492754/

I bought this DVD based on the front cover - last time I do that. Incredibly slow and boring. One of the worst horror films I've seen in ages.

Goes out to buy 'Gruesome'.:D
  • GortGort Posts: 7,466
    Forum Member
    mialicious wrote: »
    face off isnt that bad..at least theres a couple of good over the top gun fights

Well, a few gun fights doesn't redeem it. It's bad, but that's just my own little opinion. If you feel otherwise, maybe you'll be lucky and find the DVD in some charity shop one day. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    My worst film is the first film I ever bought just after I had bought my first ever DVD home cinema system. It was a Sunday and I went to my local Woolworths (who? LOL) and bought Battlefield Earth for £3 in the bargain bucket. I thought at the time it looked good and you can't go wrong for £3. How wrong was I. Simply the worst film I have ever sat the whole way through hoping it would get better and make sense. What was John Travolta thinking....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    I think its Zombies of War, which I bought on the back of the excellent Dead Snow- its so patheitcally bad it defies description.
    I would say its the worst I ve ever seen, but having watched Derailed with JVD last night I dunno.
  • You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dragon Wars. What was I thinking?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, um:

Showgirls
    Crossroads (the Britney one)
    Howard the Duck
    Grease 2
    Fantastic Four (1994)
    Cat-Women of the Moon
    Star Trek 5 (though I wish I didn't have it - luckily I didn't pay for it!)
    Batman & Robin
    Catwoman (the Halle Berry one)

Take your pick! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Troll 2 or Hammerhead,the tagline for hammerhead was

Half man
    Half fish
    Total terror

lol says it all really,ive never actually watched it though.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mega Shark -v- Giant Octopus!:o

This film is so bad that it's actually a classic for that reason IMHO.:D
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    Torque..was like fast and the furious but with bikes..yes it really was that rubbish
    Grounded..kids stuck at an airport..thought my daughter would like it and I never thought there were so many bad words she could use to describe it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikita. It's not bad, but so sorry when comparing with my other collection.