Options

List The Manipulations We Will See In The Final

13»

Comments

• Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I actually hope we see an appearance from Sinitta wearing another one of her wacky outfits. Would make my day tbh! :D
  • Options
    IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually hope we see an appearance from Sinitta wearing another one of her wacky outfits. Would make my day tbh! :D

I think she's lined up to Duet with Ben singing Toy Boy or So Macho;-)
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When we saw Andrea watching Alexandra duetting with Beyoncé on last night's show I was thinking to myself 'Don't get your hopes up buddy, you'll be on stage performing 'Uptown Girl' with someone from Westlife
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, wouldn't it be super funny if it killed everyone inside too? Megalolz!

Ill laugh...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More people here who have been on the bitter lemon.

I like a double Bombay Sapphire in mine, thanks.;-) Loads of ice and a slice of lime.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    Which is complete nonsense, because I am not for one single second trying to shut down anything. I was stating, as I have already said in the first post I addressed to you, my opinion. I think a lot of what has been said by the OP has been said before. NONE of that is a problem, as people can discuss whatever they want. What I objected too in my original post is the double standards when Fleur's detractors attack her fanbase for doing the exact same thing - being repetitive.

And I'm not for one second going to entertain the notion that it was me who made this a thread about Fleur, because I clearly didn't. I MENTIONED Fleur first, but it was 100% obvious that the OP's entire opening post was aimed at Fleur. As I said before, ArtyAttack has made several posts on previous threads about the show being manipulated in Fleur's favour, so why would anyone assume this thread was not about Fleur? If I had not made a single comment, everyone else on this thread would still have jumped to that quite obvious conclusion.

Hmm. Maybe you're the only one keeping a spreadsheet titles 'Posters who make negative Fleur comments'? I can roll off a couple of names who have posted 'anti-Fleur' comments, and maybe a few more who have bemoaned the manipulation, but ArtyAttack isn't one of those that I have noticed.

The fact is that you hopped, skipped and jumped to a conclusion. Whether you have a basis for that or not you're still projecting onto the OP rather than discussing what is there in the actual (light hearted) post. Hence you are making this thread about Fleur, rather than general manipulation.

Stop being so defensive, not everything is about Fleur.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    What makes you think Simon wouldn't want Ben to win?

The way he drools over Fleur would be a clue.
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    When we saw Andrea watching Alexandra duetting with Beyoncé on last night's show I was thinking to myself 'Don't get your hopes up buddy, you'll be on stage performing 'Uptown Girl' with someone from Westlife

Or maybe Relight My Fire with Take That? He can get the gold paint out again. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Fleur may get Bruno Mars as her duet partner. Will be interesting to see who the other two acts end up with.
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »

Unless his name happens to be Sam Smith or Ed sheeran, maybe:D>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark Sidaway, the Executive Producer of X Factor, tweeting and retweeting lots of love for Fleur. Looks like we are in for a very manipulated Final. Not even hiding the Fleur bias. ;-):D
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Fleur is her own woman, and wont be a puppet to SC as so many others have.

Im sorry to say but she will. ...ask Leona!!!:D:D