ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, not the best start for Dan. :o
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, poor Dan! I think I prefer Dan to the other one (so far). The other one seems devoid of any personality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    I know, poor Dan! I think I prefer Dan to the other one (so far). The other one seems devoid of any personality.

Yeah, same. But it's obvious they were going to be abit off with him. I hope they don't treat him like they orginally did to Holly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "door bell goes and in comes a satsuma" "oh wait no it's Anna" :D:D:D
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not keen on these guys seem a bit young for the girls.
    Surely we were due one new girl
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved episode 1 :D Looking forward to next week already!

I feel like Dan will be another Becca - he seems quiet at the moment. But I prefer him to Scott!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to next week.

Don't like Scott. We already have Gary, so don't need him. Can't see Charlotte and her boyfriend laughing. Charlotte fantastic as always. Sophie, Holly and James are still good. Ricci is just a background numpty really. Vicky is still vile. Felt quite sorry for Dan. I know he gave it all but I think he just wanted to impress them all and I think they were just being a bit funny because they wanted another girl. I think he will grow within this though and hopefully not treated like Holly in first series.

Next week looks good. Is it Charlotte and Vicky who argue?
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Scott is minging and I'm convinced Dan is gay.

And Holly - :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Really? I don't see that she's put on any, let alone "quite a bit"!

That's because you can't really see it in her face. There's a reason we didn't see her in a bikini in Cancun.
  • Options
    FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Watching back the first episode

Scott has only been there for 2 minutes and he's already annoying me.. His eyes are like Chinese people's

Dann is a little less annoying :p, but this "I don't care what people say or think" thing before he entered the house is so seriously cocky
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte is so annoying. She has to make everything about her and loves it when her drama is affecting everybody else in the house.
  • Options
    jpajpa Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one thinking that james is going to come out as being Bi?
  • Options
    tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jpa wrote: »
    Am I the only one thinking that james is going to come out as being Bi?

Hes either gonna come out as bi, or is gonna leave the show. What do yall think?
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim18 wrote: »
    Hes either gonna come out as bi, or is gonna leave the show. What do yall think?

I think its been edited in a way to start speculation that he says he's gay but I'm just expecting a not-previously-mentioned girlfriend.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Scott is minging and I'm convinced Dan is gay.

And Holly - :eek:
    She knows what she likes :)
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see James coming out as bi or gay, but I agree that's probably what they're trying to set it up as. I doubt Holly would be crying uncontrollably at that news. More likely that he has a girlfriend or he's leaving. Or maybe an STD - that would upset Holly. But then again, James is the last person you'd expect to get one!

I think he's missing Jay who was a bit of a middle ground between him and Gaz whereas Scott is just Gaz mk II. Reminds me a bit of Greg in series one feeling a bit isolated.

Gaz's face when Dan said "team GSD" - brilliant.

Vicki and Ricci don't seem to be getting much time together this series which is good and Vicki's back to her ranting best. You can tell Charlotte is sh*t scared of her! Still not sure how Ricci was blaming Charlotte, aside from the fact that she had that Scott guy as a boyfriend?

Loved Holly and Charlotte at the end... eh eh eh eh eh ah ah ah ah ah eh eh eh eh ah ah ah ah.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its been edited in a way to start speculation that he says he's gay but I'm just expecting a not-previously-mentioned girlfriend.

think it's the GF, he was pictured on the Daily Mail site with a girl in Dubai
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    think it's the GF, he was pictured on the Daily Mail site with a girl in Dubai

Ah, we're probably right then. Bit of a disappointing secret, even though I thought it'd be that I was still hoping for something a bit more interesting.
  • Options
    Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand how Charlotte's boyfriend going psycho was her fault, according to Ricky? And I usually like Vicky but what a bitch she was last night. Ricky's an idiot, wish he'd leave, although much as she annoyed me, I don't want Vicky to go.

The two new guys are boring imo.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel1314 wrote: »
    I don't understand how Charlotte's boyfriend going psycho was her fault, according to Ricky? And I usually like Vicky but what a bitch she was last night. Ricky's an idiot, wish he'd leave, although much as she annoyed me, I don't want Vicky to go.

The two new guys are boring imo.

Yeah, I like Vicky as well. I wish she'd ease up on the fake tan a bit though. I'm still on trying to catch up with the series though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    not read the whole thread but can anyone tell me why the word of the series is 'bucking' have they been censored?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    not read the whole thread but can anyone tell me why the word of the series is 'bucking' have they been censored?

I doubt its down to censoring, its Geordie Shore after all :D

Its probably a new slang word, just a guess as I'm not from that area so I wouldn't be able to say for sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    I doubt its down to censoring, its Geordie Shore after all :D

Its probably a new slang word, just a guess as I'm not from that area so I wouldn't be able to say for sure.

That's what I thought, but I'm only a couple of hours away and have never heard it, and it's being said every twenty seconds, it's annoying!

It reminds me of Jessica Simpson who would never say 'oh my god' and changed god to gawh!

Tht and the shirt brand that's being 'subtly' pushed :rolleyes:
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Series 5 is currently filming.

Gaz is claiming to be opening a store in the Metrocentre in Gateshead. Alas, he's just the face and the people behind are from another store in Newcastle.
  • Options
    rawmanrawman Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scott is becoming more and more like Gaz. He seemed alright, even let Gaz steal his bird in the club and then he steals poor Dan's!

Poor Dan, hes not as ruthless as the others....

Didn't like that ******** Gaz bullying him on his first night when he was drunk either.

I like James, he seems quite sound. The girls are all plastic tarts, but you'd still brag to your mates if you banged any of them because of their celebrity status.