Options

Madonna - NIA Birmingham 19th July

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Great seats. I think you'll find the rows start at Row E as well, so you're nearer than you think.

Awesome! Thanks for the help, I was a bit worried that the view may not be good from there. I can't wait :)
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    TH14 wrote: »
    In this day and age 53 is a spring chicken. Madonna can perform and move better than many of her younger contemporaries as well

Exactly. People who go on about her age should YouTube some of Tina Turners last tour. Tina's got 20 years on Madonna and she too can move better than some of those half her age :D
  • Options
    cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    Exactly. People who go on about her age should YouTube some of Tina Turners last tour. Tina's got 20 years on Madonna and she too can move better than some of those half her age :D

They also forget that one day they have a good chance of reaching 53 themselves. I am pretty sure most people that go on about her age will be nowhere near as fit as Madonna is at 53.

Block 11 row H. Have a great show everyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    icanboogie wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone else is going to this? I recently split with my partner so my mum treated me to a ticket to see her to cheer me up, the fact that i will be going on my own might make me suicidal nearer to the show though lol.

Have never seen her live and i don't think i could afford to again.

Is she worth all the ticket price and hype?
    Im going to Birmingham show, will be extra special because it is my birthday so cant wait to go, hopefully there will be a good mix of songs but anything is ok it will be a fantastic show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You were on the back row of the rear blocks for both shows?

You need to sort out your ticket buying.:D

I'm new to priority, and even then I'm at the back. i like the back :)