Cheryl Quits X Factor?

ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
Forum Member
✭✭
Front page of Daily Star tomorrow. She is fed up with Judges rows apparently.;-)

Comments

• StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if she did quit. She doesn't look like she's enjoying it anymore. It's very "Tulisa 2012".

The judging panel needs a shake up - it hasn't been great all-round since 2011 in my opinion. Louis Walsh needs to go, Mel isn't working... Ideally I'd like Cheryl and Simon to stay because they are The X Factor in my opinion - get in a credible male judge (Robbie?) and - never thought I'd say it but - bring Dannii back. She was incredibly popular in her final two years.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She let slip to me when she said on Jonathan Ross she hated the chair challenge and wouldn't do it again.

Edit - GOOD
  • leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Robbie, Mel B and Tulisa and Simon
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Good. ..just Simon Cowell to high tail it out of there now!!>:( Boosting ratings didnt work out as planned, did it? ???
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this some type of trap to get me to tune in on Saturday? :o:blush:

Yes, I'm glad she's gone btw :):p
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the panel needs is people on there who can actually sing which would help to be able to judge the performances of the contestants.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    They should try and get Nicki Minaj. She was compulsive viewing when she was on American Idol (although very rarely for the right reasons) and managed to construct a feud with Mariah Carey that made Sharon v Dannii look like the very best of friends.
  • Jack_RamoneJack_Ramone Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Bring back Sharon!!
  • BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    If this is true, and it's not a PR escapade then Cheryl is a disgrace and a spoilt brat for leaving the moment her final contestant was rightfully ejected.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked as though she was just going through the motions on the Xtra Factor, grinning and bearing it. Fair enough, Lauren had just gone, but it was a bit more than that. I think she just wants this series over with tbh!
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha Daily Star. Wasn't Cheryl saying on Xtra Factor last night that this is first time the judges have got on so well?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    LiamOK wrote: »
    Ha Daily Star. Wasn't Cheryl saying on Xtra Factor last night that this is first time the judges have got on so well?

I think she said it's the first time two female judges have got on so well, but I could be wrong. Anyhow, I think Nicole and Sharon seemed to get on better.
  • JokanovicJokanovic Posts: 12,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will bring Tulisa back and use that as an excuse to keep Louis.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    You need to stop reading the daily star OP. :D
    Forum Member
    Jokanovic wrote: »
    They will bring Tulisa back and use that as an excuse to keep Louis.

And that's the show finished once and for all!!

Can they bring back a judge that was previously sacked, after a short spell on this show!??? If so, it will a first in x factor history!!!!!!:confused::o:o:(:(>:(
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    You need to stop reading the daily star OP. :D

Sometimes shockingly the Daily Star is the best source of info about the X Factor. :D
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather Cheryl stay and Mel go as Cheryl fits in XF a lot more and she was there during the Golden Years. Cheryl has just been a flat and uninterested compared to her previous series. Mel and Louis need to go.

I would say Cheryl only rejoined to get back into the public eye and sell her album.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »

Can they bring back a judge that was previously sacked, after a short spell on this show!??? If so, it will a first in x factor history!!!!!!:confused::o:o:(:(>:(

Sharon Osborne?
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    Sharon Osborne?

Was she sacked though???
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »

You do realise Tulisa wasnt sacked? She Quit
  • AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows but she has looked quite miserable. Still I believe she's with Simon's management PR company, can't see them allowing her to quit. One thing I'm certain of is that Mel won't be returning, and I honestly don't think she'd want to.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Articles up, she hasn't quit. Basically just says she doesn't know,
    If she leaves it will be a massive blow to show boss Simon Cowell.

The 31-year-old’s banter with Cowell, 55, and clashes with Mel B, 39, have been TV gold.

But asked if she will come back to The X Factor for next year, Cheryl told the Daily Star: “That’s a question Simon would have to ask me himself.

“Then I would have to talk about it because it’s been very emotional.

“You get attached, you try not to but we’re human at the end of the day, you can’t help but feel the emotion, it’s tough.

“You’ve probably seen us shrinking week on week.”

Meanwhile Cheryl and Mel have been dogged by rumours they hate each other.

Cheryl said: “If there was a war you would know about it, you would really know about it.

“We are two grown women, we both know what we’re here for, we’re both professional”
    Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
    "There have been words.

“We are two grown women, we both know what we’re here for, we’re both professional.

“It’s not like we want to pull each other’s weaves out or anything.

“We both get very passionate so it does get a bit like: ‘Ahhh’, but we support each other at the same time because we’re going through the same experience as each other.”

One thing they are united in though is the love for winding up their boss.

Cheryl added: “He’s annoyingly smug, it’s so annoying.

"I don’t want to go in his dressing room because you can sense the smug vibes in the corridor.”

However, she is backing his act Ben Haenow, 29.

Cheryl said: “I’ll be supporting Ben, that guy is so genuine.”
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/x-factor/414320/Cheryl-Fernandez-Versini-hints-she-will-not-return-next-X-Factor-series
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it really is time for Louis to go, Cheryl hasn't really been into it this year so she may aswell leave too.

I hope Mel stays she may have a lot of shortcomings but's been a good change for the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JazzyJaney wrote: »
    Who knows but she has looked quite miserable. Still I believe she's with Simon's management PR company, can't see them allowing her to quit. One thing I'm certain of is that Mel won't be returning, and I honestly don't think she'd want to.

Yeah because a management company can make her sign up for another series. Lets face it, she's been in the business over 12 years now or something, she may not pull the strings, but they won't be able to make her do something she didn't want to do, especially as its rumoured she wants to start a family.

I think Mel is a dead cert to return, I think Simon loves her and she loves the gig.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Starzz123 wrote: »
    I think it really is time for Louis to go, Cheryl hasn't really been into it this year so she may aswell leave too.

I hope Mel stays she may have a lot of shortcomings but's been a good change for the show.

I don't think too much change on the panel is good for the show, so ideally they should keep Mel and Cheryl, Simon remains and they just replace Louis.

But they definitely need to look at the format and make some changes.