2»

Comments

• Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait for this, sounds mazing I hope its Phil that helps her
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Why would Dot want her son dead? She's always been portrayed as a devoted Christian. Surely she'd be against it?
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it will surely be Fats..
  • Blowpop27Blowpop27 Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I keep saying it, but I don't think anyone is with me...it's going to be Peter or Ian. Nick is mixed up in the Lucy killing & this is the retaliation, hence Dot taking the blame.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    It depends how they play it. There's not one person on the square that wouldn't crack him over the head with a heavy object if they saw him attacking Dot. I suspect Nick will make the first move and will get what's coming to him.
  • PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's going to be Fats also, as he said "I'll do anything for you Mrs B". I don't think she'll ask him to kill him, he'll do it on his will I think. Wonder if he's already dead? Or if he's killed in the run up to live week? Going to be good.
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's not Ronnie or Charlie. At this point Ronnie is the most predictable because people are assuming as she killed Carl she has it in her and would kill Nick too. I don't want them to turn Ronnie into a serial killer.
    She would also be the most unrealistic because as afore mentioned in this thread, she is still in a coma and four weeks is a really short time for her to be coming out of a coma, out of hospital and gaining enough strength to be able to kill Nick. It is totally jumping the shark.
    I don't want it to be Charlie either, because a it means yet more misery for Ronnie, who frankly has had enough to last her a lifetime, but also Charlie is a good character who has potential to remain in the show for a long time.

I think it will probably be Arthur. There is a reason why he has been really involved in this storyline. I still think the death will be accidental though but Dot will feel guilty and will take the blame.

I am really looking forward to this storyline more so than Lucy's killer, Shabnam's secret or any other storyline.
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Actually thinking again, Arthur is looking like a big possibility. So far nobody knows about Dot hiding Nick. And seeing as Fats has moved back in the house I reckon he is the one that is going to find her acting Suspicious (she was already almost rumbled with the sandwiches other day there) I think Charlie is going to have too much going on for him to focus on Dot just now what with Ronnie still in coma, the baby, trying to help Sharon