Options

Danielle Lloyd and Jordan

Comments

• Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Candie wrote: »
    seems like everyone hates her..then who are her fans?

She only has one or two on here, that's for sure! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least Jodie Marsh can thank them both for making her look "Classy" !!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie Marsh classy? I wouldn't quite go that far!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Why would someone fantasize about a convicted rapist who's tried to bite off a man's ear with a huge tat across his face and borderline insane rape them?
    :confused: Does she know he went to prison for raping a woman? :eek:
    Even if Petey's sky + size equipment and mobile phones aren't hitting the spot, she should not have gone there (drunk or sober).

That's "Jodie Marsh sex with sheep" meltdown insanity level to even think that, much less say it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Jodie Marsh classy? I wouldn't quite go that far!! :D

Well you never know...now that these Z-listers are hunting in packs I can see the day (how I wish I couldn't) when they'll be Danihell, Jordan and Jodie out together.

My god just think of the publicity that would get them....oh no, hope I've not given them any ideas !! :p They'll be spraying the fake tan (assuming they have some left) and be on the phone to OK as we speak !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    What did Katie say about mike tyson??
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    carmella17 wrote: »
    What did Katie say about mike tyson??

That she would like to be raped by him. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's really quite sick. Just when we thought she couldn't get any worse! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is and always has been the lowest common denominator. Just because she's got money and is playing at happy families with Pete the plonker, that doesn't change the fact that she is inherently thick & common with a mouth like a navvy.

Vile, hideous, plastic cretin. & the comments about Tyson are hardly a surprise coming from a repugnant guttersnipe that would sell her own babies for a couple of hundred thousand:mad:
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    That she would like to be raped by him. :mad:

Seriously???

What a sick pathetic person she is
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Seriously???

What a sick pathetic person she is

She'll sell her story to OK about it or course and insist that she didn't say it and that someone wants to bring her down and has made it up.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    What a hag
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    I thought she just told Shipla to '**** off home' because she wanted Shilpa to leave the house. :confused:
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Post deleted.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    icanboogie wrote: »
    Jordan perfect?

If i said that then take me off to the funny farm!

cannot stand Jordan or Michelle Heaton or Danielle Lloyd, shouldnt Michelle and her heart condition be stopping in? i thought it was nearly killing her (like listening to liberty X songs nearly killed me)

and Jordan is entitled to a night out but not every night.

and i can't stand that gay bloke always hanging around Jordan, you know the one that used to be on that DIY show! i think she employs him to do the odd job around the house . . . fancy her mingling with the staff!

where's peter? is he off at home making sure harvey doesn't get into the bath and turn the hot water on?

You're talking about that guy Phill Turner that used to be on House Invaders. Yes, he is annoying. I remember on that show he always thought he knew it all.:rolleyes:

Where can I find these new pics at?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel this rape fantasy involving a convicted felon is totally bang out of order, now I will not buy anything with her on it.:mad:
    Its seems that something is missing at home:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These two are both a complete waste of space, devoid of any talent or decency. A right pair of rough old tarts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xfusion wrote: »
    You're talking about that guy Phill Turner that used to be on House Invaders. Yes, he is annoying. I remember on that show he always thought he knew it all.:rolleyes:

Where can I find these new pics at?:confused:

You'd think he'd could put his hammer to good use and knock some sence into Jordan....hang he'd need a sledge hammer for that !! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a hag

Jordan a hag !?!

Yes, this probably why Danihell the Slapper, Chav Chubby Lloyd looks up to her !
  • Options
    Tipsy_OtterTipsy_Otter Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    Phill Turner ,
    I knew he was in with the gays but didnt think he hung out with those hags !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel that D Lloyd's star is now fading, it's now Lucy Pinder on the cover of D Star nowadays, and I always scan the papers and mags , so I don't have to spend my hard earned cash on this real racist bitch. BB bosses made Emily Parr a scapegoat, whilst the real racist was not punished enough. By the way Emily is better looking than D Lloyd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    cuk wrote: »
    Jordan a hag !?!

Yes, this probably why Danihell the Slapper, Chav Chubby Lloyd looks up to her !

I wouldn't say Danielle is chubby at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say Danielle is chubby at all

The Chubby word was due to me seeing Danihell looking out from the front cover of one of those 99p type mags....not a clue which one...it seems she is now doing her own diet & fitness "plan"...god help us !!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oh btw I'm with you....Emily was given the full treatment by C4....and is I think far better looking....Lloyd got off very lightly !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have stopped buying the sunday mirror, NOTW and all the Express group newspapers because of D Lloyd. I even stopped watching Corrie because of those damn ads of celeb mags which feature her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer Easties to Corrie, but seriously D Lloyd has really got off lightly. Who the hell does she think she is by saying can't speak English properly. I predict in a year D Lloyd will be a hooker.