Forum Member
    :o AAAAUGH my eyes! There's no need for this. :cry::cry::cry:
  • EVIL-MONKEYEVIL-MONKEY Posts: 53,866
    Forum Member
    Suprise suprise Tudor's a snob.
  • ICanBeBotheredICanBeBothered Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Suprise suprise Tudor's a snob.

as well as being Greg Rutherford's less attractive brother.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    What the bloody hell !!! This show has lost it's way.

Changing a wheel on a bike in all the kit :confused: They are in a beautiful area and they show us that >:(>:(

And there is the excitement of finding a bloody hair >:(

I am out after today episode. This show has been ruined beyond repair.
  • marj17marj17 Posts: 1,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can never understand why they make such a fuss of colour schemes. You may not like them, but a B&B can still be excellent value despite the colour of the soft furnishings.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marj17 wrote: »
    Can never understand why they make such a fuss of colour schemes. You may not like them, but a B&B can still be excellent value despite the colour of the soft furnishings.

Exactly. And they stay in the room for one night only, so however offensive they may find the colour scheme it's hardly going to alter the course of their life is it?:D
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just when you thought the "activity" couldn't get any worse...

Had to laugh at tonights hosts' reaction to "locally sourced ingrediants" - they are local - from the local supermarket! :D
  • buttsfifebuttsfife Posts: 1,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So where did Felicity sleep then - was she hiding in the wardrobe ? :D
  • TheGrumpWizardTheGrumpWizard Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »

Changing a wheel on a bike in all the kit :confused: They are in a beautiful area and they show us that >:(>:(

Totally agree. I got tired of the same old, same old a while a go so stopped watching. With it being a new series after a gap I thought I'd give it another try to see if it had improved but it hasn't unfortunately. The Hair Hunter is no longer for me either.
  • marj17marj17 Posts: 1,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marked down because the cockerel crowed at 6am, for goodness sake, it's a farm. Bonkers!
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marked down because the cockerel crowed at 6am, for goodness sake, it's a farm. Bonkers!

That was a silly complaint, and l don't think 6am is too early. Although l think the rest of his complaints were valid, why would there be a keyhole where you could see into next doors room. And considering todays hosts nit picked over a hair in their room yesterday, it was karma that there was a dirty great big one on his bedding.
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »

Thanks! I can't work out if it's changed hands or not. I seem to remember (vaguely) someone saying the original owners had left.
    Forum Member
    And once you've fed and named them... we are going to slaughter the one with the worst name and eat it! :D
    Forum Member
    Tim seems overly familiar with keyholes! :o:D
    Forum Member
    I really hope that it turns out that Tudor gets his "high tread count" linen from a pound shop.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »

I caught all of 10 minutes of yesterday and the 2 posts above are the absolute embodiment of what I thought based on the few minutes I watched.

Yet ANOTHER of my fave shows that's being ruined by the people tasked with producing it :(

These idiots, just like the makers of BB, have so little faith in the genius of the original concept that they meddle and interfere the show to death.

So bloody annoying >:(
  • buttsfifebuttsfife Posts: 1,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    buttsfife wrote: »
    So where did Felicity sleep then - was she hiding in the wardrobe ? :D

I failed to notice yesterday that Tim also did not stay !!!

So 2/3 of Guests are not there for the whole experience as a couple.

Where do they go overnight and why is this skirted over ?

Surely all contestants should be present for the whole duration or it makes a mockery of the whole program, If they were shown occupying a different room in the same premises it would give the show a bit more credibility.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    buttsfife wrote: »
    I failed to notice yesterday that Tim also did not stay !!!

So 2/3 of Guests are not there for the whole experience as a couple.

Where do they go overnight and why is this skirted over ?

Surely all contestants should be present for the whole duration or it makes a mockery of the whole program, If they were shown occupying a different room in the same premises it would give the show a bit more credibility.

The point is that 2/3 "couples" aren't couples - Tudor is Fiona's boss, Alison is with her neighbour - I think in both cases "the other half" is home looking after the business. Its always been the case that if the constestants aren't a couple and no twin rooms are available that only one room is judged even if both contestants stay in the establishment. Its also always been that if the establishment is too small then the 'spare wheel' stays elsewhere.
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't like the boiler in the room, it should be outside, ha ha.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roddydogs wrote: »
    Don't like the boiler in the room, it should be outside, ha ha.

It's just any excuse these days isn't it? My favourite is that one couple couldn't sleep because "they could smell the carpet". Perhaps I shouln't be so judgmental, the carpet could of course had baked beans for its tea and had a bad case of the windy farts ..:)
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Anyone else watching? I didnt even know it was back on ! caught yesterdays episode earlier, Tim isnt liked much is he? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    It's just any excuse these days isn't it? My favourite is that one couple couldn't sleep because "they could smell the carpet". Perhaps I shouln't be so judgmental, the carpet could of course had baked beans for its tea and had a bad case of the windy farts ..:)

It was a valid point as if someone else was using hot water, the boiler will come on. Bluddy annoying if someone is having a shower at 6am!
    Forum Member
    Anti bac before brekkie??lol
    Forum Member
    That looks like half an English!
  • MadBettyMadBetty Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guts has been taken out of this show:

1) arrive
    2) hunt for hairs and dust
    3) do an inane activity
    4) have dinner
    5) have breakfast
    6) read feedback

The End.

Absolutely nothing about the area at all. Its all about the room inspection, the hairs, and getting each other back.
This discussion has been closed.