2»

Comments

• Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    im sure end of season two he was going off by himself spreading the cure

I didn't remember seeing him in either episode, I think they wrote him out.
  • Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    TWS wrote: »
    Is Tex about as he is my fave?
    Good Lord! How'd I forget about Tex! :o He wasn't in either episode, no, they've either wrote him out (from Series 2, I think he was off to spread the cure with his daughter) or he'll (hopefully) appear again at a later date.

I'm still pissed they killed off that Israeli(?) girl last season too.
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally watch the first two eps last night.

Shame about Rona Mitra being written out like that, but I do love Bridget Regan.

Also a pity that Valkyrie was blown up :(

It's still gung ho "USA! USA!" nonsense, but I still enjoy it for what it is.

Why are the pirates taking the blood? For the antibodies? If they took *all* the officers for their blood, why only start with the ill and injured ones?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Why are the pirates taking the blood? For the antibodies? If they took *all* the officers for their blood, why only start with the ill and injured ones?

It seemed like it was the Japanese who was taking the blood, using the pirates to hide behind.

Not sure what episodes are being shown tonight, but I think it will be Ep1 and 2 in the US.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I was right as there doesn't seem to be an episode 3 out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks like I was right as there doesn't seem to be an episode 3 out
    Episodes 1 & 2 were released early, not sure whether it was officially or not. Episode 3 is due next week.
  • Options
    TiexenTiexen Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TNT postponed the season three premiere of "The Last Ship" because the drama's storyline bears some similarities to last Sunday's mass shooting in Orlando, Florida.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    Episodes 1 & 2 were released early, not sure whether it was officially or not. Episode 3 is due next week.

Yes I know, 1 and 2 were shown in Canada, so I was hoping 3 would be as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tiexen wrote: »
    TNT postponed the season three premiere of "The Last Ship" because the drama's storyline bears some similarities to last Sunday's mass shooting in Orlando, Florida.
    Yes there was a nightclub shooting in the episodes.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another fun installment, vampires, hmm. Wait and see what that's all about I guess.

I do like Adam Baldwin, have to say if he wasn't in it it would be a pretty bland show, even in a small part in Independence Day he shines.
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sundays ep - wow! That shock wave they told everyone to prepare for was the most epic thing of epic proportions I've ever had the honour to see on tv in my whole days. They must've used up their whole special effects budget on that scene alone. The mastery, the magnificence, the awe, the wowowowoowness. I don't think they'll ever top it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ according to Matt over at TVLINE (yup, we're on first name basis/base(?) now) the shock wave dissipated before reaching the ship. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A bit late watching it this week, but yeah, that was a filler episode if I'd never seen one. :p What's the bet that Japanese Pirate bloke will sacrifice himself for a good cause? Seems as though they're trying to make us sympathetic toward him.
  • Options
    whiteswanwhiteswan Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may have missed this............but was Tex shot or was it a heart attack in this weeks episode ??

Dave
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shot during the plane rescue. :(
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    zwixxx wrote: »
    Shot during the plane rescue. :(

I am gutted binge watched ten eps to see him then for it to finish like this:cry:
  • Options
    sebanellisebanelli Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Yet again the Nathan James gets twatted by an anti-ship missile, has its bridge windows blown out and 're-arranges' the interior yet in the very next episode there's not even a dent or scorch mark on the superstructure where it's supposed to have struck. I work in a naval base and, believe me, you'd be looking at the best part of a year's repair work in dry dock for something like that. Same thing happened in S1 when the Russian cruiser hit the ship. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    AxeVictimAxeVictim Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The acting is truly awful in this, ive given up half way through EP3 S3.
    Cant believe its got the go ahead for another 2 seasons.
  • Options
    LeeleeSTARLeeleeSTAR Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sebanelli wrote: »
    Yet again the Nathan James gets twatted by an anti-ship missile, has its bridge windows blown out and 're-arranges' the interior yet in the very next episode there's not even a dent or scorch mark on the superstructure where it's supposed to have struck. I work in a naval base and, believe me, you'd be looking at the best part of a year's repair work in dry dock for something like that. Same thing happened in S1 when the Russian cruiser hit the ship. Absolutely ridiculous.

It didn't hit the James, it blew up in front of the bridge when it hit the frag that was sent up by the James as an anti missile defence.